Sign in to follow this  
Druidnature

WU reviews, Anyone made any?

Hey folks, So I've made a Review on Wurm Unlimited (Using my experience in the Wurm World)

(seen here if you wish to check it out)

Please let me know what you think about the review, I'd have loved to put more but I feel it's already to big.

And I was wondering if anyone else has made any (Truth-full!) ones, I'm not looking for one's that straight-out just praise wurm (let's be honest, It's not perfect), but give honest experiences (Good and the Bad)

If any of you have, Please share as I would like to see them so we can get WU realistic-views from people that have played.  :P

• Like 2

Great review! I haven't done a Steam review yet as I'm going to wait a while until some mods come out so I can give a review thats based more on what's possible than just a standalone WO. However, I have written a first impressions post on my blog:

http://www.rheyansgaming.com/wurm-unlimited-first-impressions/

I was actually going to wait for that myself ;) but reading the very few (twenty?) reviews that were out at the time without really describing the game at all, I figured I'd jump in.

Good to see the different reviews everyone, and away is definitely a interesting vacation from Wurm itself :)