Sign in to follow this  
sunsvortex

WU Database not saving character

Am I doing something wrong here. for some reason WU no longer saves the character after a server restart. It was doing just fine till that steam update went in however now I cant seem to get a toon to save.

Is there something im doing wrong here? Every time I start the server I have to start from scratch on the toon. The changes I have made to the terrain are there, but not my toon.

Whats going on?

4er4ftY.png

Edited by sunsvortex
  • Like 1

I had this exact same problem. When I tried it again, it worked just fine and saved my character. No idea what caused it, but maybe just try again from the beginning?

Yeah its flaky for certain. After a while it started to save settings. I havent tried another restart since it started saving. Ill play with it some more and see if its just im being too impatient and not giving it time to write to the db. Seems to do better once you log in and stay in for a bit. But mostly any changes to the local server tab and stuff starts going nuts.

Have this too and will try to wait out 10-15 mins and see if that helps it save.  Then I'll move to 20-30 mins if I can.

max characters for name, if it exceeds a certain number (cant remember what) it wont save character data.