Sign in to follow this  
Uberknot

oK THIS IS awesome! XOXOXOXOXO!

I am in my own server and running around this is the best I have felt in a long time playing!!!\

Thanks you soooooo MUCH!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!

• Like 7

How do you start your own server? Or play a local game?

Well after it loaded up I went to server and it gave me another window to make one.  wasn't that hard really.

Actually very simple to do.

It's not a dedicated server its on my lan on my computer.

Everything is set up for me really and its pretty fast creating and skilling from what I can see.

I was able to use the rope and grab a horse and ride it right then it was great :D

Edited by Uberknot

I wanted to second this! This is so, so awesome! I knew I was going to be excited because I always desperately wanted a private server, and I basically counted down the days until release from the time it was announced, and yet...

I wasn't prepared for this level of excitement! Coming into a server where I know that it will remain completely untouched until the next time I log in, where I know I can do whatever I want, build all kinds of "deeds" and all kinds of infrastructures, and run my own massive private projects with bridges, and mountain paths and tunnels and canals... There's no end to the possibilities! :D

Not sure how I'm supposed to sleep tonight with all this excitement but somehow I have to manage, lol.

A huge, HUGE THANK YOU to Rolf and to the devs! I hope you guys make some money with this too because you guys deserve it! Best Wurming day ever!

• Like 3

I was able to use the rope and grab a horse and ride it right then it was great :D

Does that mean such skills are no longer locked away at skill 21?  

Only reason they were locked away was to make them premium only in WO.

Although it was a nice milestone to hit on new accounts always.

+ this release wasn't as buggy as i expected it to be so good job testers, Im glad to see all those hours logged were put to good use!

Only reason they were locked away was to make them premium only in WO.

Although it was a nice milestone to hit on new accounts always.