Sign in to follow this  
Windamere

Love it

After almost 2 hours of gameplay - Haven't found any major game breaking bugs....However, couple of Nuisance things....

1) In starter town of Winkshir....every single tile you walk on gived this in event...[13:25:32] You enter no known kingdom.

2) When naming server.....Shouldn't Map also be named thus...IE Freedom Server....Freedom map?

3) Music is just way too loud...after a couple restarts finally shut it off....was too loud even at setting 1..

All in all though great release...fast download....fairly easy setup....took me half a moment to find my server and connect (maybe a little more explanation needed there for those that have never ever run a server)

OK enough of that...anyone know how to get rid of the [20:35:33] You enter no known kingdom. ?

It's doing it on every single tile throughout my whole map....filling up my event logfile.

EDIT: Nevermind figured it out....had Homeserver selected with nothing in the home server name

Edited by Windamere

EDIT: Nevermind figured it out....had Homeserver selected with nothing in the home server name

Where do you set this? This event entry is annoying me too.

local server tab...either uncheck Home server button....or put in the kingdom name you want the home server to be.

Ah ok, so the setting means your server is meant to be secondary to a different "home" server? I thought that box meant that the server would be the primary/home server. I'll try with that setting off.

Edited by Adambean