Sign in to follow this  
RaDaMa

Can someone please tweak this map a bit?

Talking about the map being described here: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/132374-volcano-island/ (creation of Army, not mine); the map files are linked from said thread.

Totally loved that map and I would love to start playing it tonight once the game is launched, but would like a few small tweaks, and since I'm not smart enough to do them by myself, thought that maybe someone can do them for me (I *think* that for someone who has the map generator installed and played a bit with it, should be simple enough; willing to pay a few silvers for that in WO if you still playing that one too).

So what I would like:

#1 please adjust the veins ratio to be somehow realistic with what WO has (a bit better would be OK, but not much better as in hit veins every second tile), but also have a bit of addy and glimmer; I think those numbers would be lovely:

- iron: 4.00%

- gold: 0.30%

- silver: 0.50%

- zinc: 0.50%

- copper: 0.50%

- lead: 0.50%

- tin: 0.50%

- marble: 0.50%

- slate: 0.50%

- addy: 0.10%

- glimmer: 0.10%

- rock: 92%

#2 please move the two little islands like in this example (or, if too hard, just remove them all together):

9Rh5Pxh.png

#3 (for my OCD thing) if not too much of a hassle, please center the island on map (if not already centered).

Thank you a lot!