Sign in to follow this  
TheHawkDawg

Cortex Gaming Community "Looking for Staff"

uUCPEK7.png?1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Cortex Gaming?

Cortex Gaming is a new gaming community that has been thought about for a very long time just waiting for the right moment to plant its feet in the ground. We think that Wurm Unlimited is going to give us that chance. The community has been founded by a group of friends that would like to expand there little group of friends to a large community of friends, and to do that we will be launching a Public Wurm Unlimited Server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Choose Cortex?

Our staff are very nice people, we love to make our community happy and will stop at nothing to do so. When it comes to a player complaint we do not rely on just one staff to choose a punishment, a group of staff made up of all the ranks come together and talk about your case and what the punishment should be. We listen to our player base, kinda like the saying "The customer is always right" our players know what is best for them and what gives them the most fun. We don't pick favorites, if you find a staff member doing wrong then report them and we will go treat them like we treat a regular player.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About our Wurm Unlimited Server

The server will be as free as we can make it with as little server rules as possible. It will be a mix between PVP and PVE.

There are going to be laws, for example murder will be against the law and there will be ingame punishments for breaking laws. So if you get caught for murder you can get a fine or possibly ingame jail time. We are going to try to make this as realistic as possible. Remember having to pay for a settlement? If you join the server on the first three days of launch you will be able to claim a certain amount of land for FREE, (There will be a limit, punishment will be brought if caught breaking the limit). You will also get some free starting items to help you on your journey. Remember the earlier you are on joining the better the starting item you get. Of course the economy will be player ran but game admins will help with getting the economy boosted.

Settlements

Settlements/towns will be able to make there own laws. So every town will be different from another!

Want to join?

Come join us on our website and sign up! Make a couple forum posts if you would like! http://cortexgamingcommunity.enjin.com/home

We will have a teamspeak so you can voice chat with staff and players! (Teamspeak IP to come)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to join the Team?

Jump on the website and send TheHawkDawg a PM. Tell me what you can help with what your strengths are and anything I should know about you. My original staff team bailed so i'm started from scratch! 

Edited by TheHawkDawg
  • Like 1

Even my grandmother can play.

She reads text in that font size all the time.

edit: nice reduction, thanks.

Edited by Trake
  • Like 1

If you have a question or have any ideas that you guys would like to share head over to the website and post on the forums or PM me on our website!

If you have a question or have any ideas that you guys would like to share head over to the website and post on the forums or PM me on our website!

From reading  your post, I would like to just put a "heads up" bit of advice, Though whether you take it or not, is up to your team.

I use to Co-own a server (another game, obviously) But Make sure when your staff are reported, your most trusted staff look into it. I have seen so many people that seemed good, But loved to backstab their own friends / staff members to try and get in a better position with the owner(s).  Keep a close eye on them, And while it's good to listen to costumers...... Get valid information before action.  even the friendliest of people, Will turn quickly on a downed pack member.

With that said, Hope your server goes well! Sounds like you have the right values in mind. :)

Edited by Druidnature

Thank you druid for your advise. And I completely agree with everything you said. My entire goal is for everyone to be treated equally.

I can use anyone's help with developing the server, if you think you could help please join the website and send me a message on it. My original dev team bailed on me because they just decided to tell me they don't have the money to get the game.