Sign in to follow this  
Warlander

Wurm Unlimited Release Trailer

wurm_unlimited_25pc.png

We are very proud to announce the official release trailer for Wurm Unlimited! You can see it on Wurm Unlimited Steam page (http://store.steampowered.com/app/366220/).

The trailer is the result of many hours of hard work put in by Wurm Online streamers, Faeran and Griphyth of Factional Fight, who regularly make fantastic videos featuring the game. You can find their YouTube channel here and Twitch here. Many thanks to the Head GM and Developers as well for helping them!

What else can we add? Just watch it, and wait for upcoming game release - see you in a few hours! :)
  • Like 15

Hype, very happy this one didn't have voice acting.

Edited by yashua
  • Like 2

Waiting anxiously. I'll see you guys on the other side ;3 assuming we join the same server.

I am not sure how long its been there but there is a fancy new thing on the main page of the website linked to the DLGamer/Wurm Unlimited page too. 

Edited by Kegan

I really like this new version great job factional fight and wurm gm/dev team! :)

Way to team up and make a great trailer.

I wish the game great success!

Nice visual introduction for new players to the game possibilities. Well done but what I am more interested in is that twitch stream of a few days ago that was intended to be posted on UTube. Any news on when/if this will be available?

=Ayes=

Nice visual introduction for new players to the game possibilities. Well done but what I am more interested in is that twitch stream of a few days ago that was intended to be posted on UTube. Any news on when/if this will be available?

=Ayes=

Someone said Docterchese was editing it for content then was going to post it after but i am waiting on it too. 

Is there a YouTube link to it? Can't get it to work on steam

perfect vid to add to steams store page,  i'd hold off abit for mass advertising until we get the chance to test it and know it works as good as wurm,  then hit ads every where, with those of us supporting both WO WU , we can gain a lot of new players.

I'm just worried about release day. as most mmos seem to have a hard 1-2 to 4 weeks . and if too many turned off, it will put a negitive reviews on steam can really hurt the game.

This game will unlock in approximately 19 hours    ;-(  i want to go sleep for 18 hrs right now...

Why is it that I remember this trailer?......I know I haven't seen it in years or something, but I know i've seen it O.o

Why is it that I remember this trailer?......I know I haven't seen it in years or something, but I know i've seen it O.o

You are not the only one, I think the factional fight fellas showed it in one of their old lets-plays.

Looks awesome nonetheless offcourse :D +1

• Like 1

The changed a few things but it about the same as it was

They added bridges to the old unofficial video.  Nice update!  :)

They added bridges to the old unofficial video.  Nice update!  :)

Much more than bridges. :)

Many scenes look similar, but are remaked.