Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Own mount attack fix

Allow settlement may pass gates work even if some permissions exists for gate.

Fix for feeling bad about bashing floors when you have modify permissions.

Removed possibility to attack your own mount on PvE servers.

You should now be able to invite offline players to your village using /recruit <playername>. The player should use the command /join. Check /help for reference.

• Like 3

On this same notion with the offline village recruitment can we get a thing to request to form alliances from mayor to mayor of two deeds while one is offline?  (not needed as much for WU but would be nice to have and be useful) 

Edit: Maybe /alliance <deeds name> then the offline mayor can use the same /join command maybe if it can work for both  

thanks for the invite offline change for sure :)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

You should now be able to invite offline players to your village using /recruit . The player should use the command /join. Check /help for reference.

Nice! Should work well for solo play in Wurm Unlimited to invite alts to a Village.

On this same notion with the offline village recruitment can we get a thing to request to form alliances from mayor to mayor of two deeds while one is offline?

Good suggestion for Wurm Unlimited as well for solo play to enable various deeds to all join the main players alliance.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Sweet, offline player interactions heh.  How about offline player kicking from kingdom?

• Like 6

Yes the /join command could probably be reused for alliances as well if we implement offline alliance creation, could just control it with another parameter. 
For those who have not checked, you should be able to do /join village <villagename> or /join player <playername>.

The player version is a backup for when the deed you are trying to join has a long and impossible to spell name.

• Like 1

Yes the /join command could probably be reused for alliances as well if we implement offline alliance creation, could just control it with another parameter. 

For those who have not checked, you should be able to do /join village <villagename> or /join player <playername>.

The player version is a backup for when the deed you are trying to join has a long and impossible to spell name.

i just checked it in game and worked fine to invite my offline alt   :)

Edit: Just wanted to specify for everyone that if you use the /join player <players name that sent the the invite> (it is not the players name that is joining)  

Edited by Kegan

Edit: Just wanted to specify for everyone that if you use the /join player <players name that sent the the invite> (it is not the players name that is joining)  

It should actually work with any member of that village. 

The may invite permission check is done when adding the name to the list.

• Like 1

Now if you guys can get the alliance thing worked out i think that is about all the issues we will have in single player WU other then the high end priest spells like LT, MS..etc

[16:01:07] The server is shutting down in 360 seconds. Reason: Fix for animals. Quick restart.

6 minute warning? Oddly specific.

Put attacking your own mount back in!

Why take away an option just because some people are careless enough to attack their own horse 'by mistake'?

Really if you target your own horse its your fault if you kill it. you can easily take your weapon off disembark and move away.

• Like 2

• Removed possibility to attack your own mount on PvE servers.

I thank you, my villagers thank you, and my horses thank you.

It's only happened a couple of times to be honest, but that long walk home with all the horse gear was not fun.  :P

• Like 3

Help me out, after a few weeks of unreadable "news", I can't keep quiet any longer.

Explain to me, what this means, because I am not sure if it's the lack of commas, or just severely badly phrased sentences....

• Fix for feeling bad about bashing floors when you have modify permissions.

I can't figure it out.

A fix, for "Feeling bad" when bashing floors. Feeling bad?

• Allow settlement may pass gates work even if some permissions exists for gate.

Allow [settlement May Pass] gates work...

Actually never mind.

Ill go play and try to figure it out

Put attacking your own mount back in!

Why take away an option just because some people are careless enough to attack their own horse 'by mistake'?

Really if you target your own horse its your fault if you kill it. you can easily take your weapon off disembark and move away

:o lol whatever dudes give a good argument for how killing your mount is a good thing......if your mounted and attacked by mobs chances are your stamina is low so how could it possibly benefit you in any way other than a faster death?  :P

Sign in to follow this