Sign in to follow this  
DKSprocket

Impossible to attack horses at all on Freedom

After the restart it's impossible to attack any horse on Freedom. This completely breaks horse breeding.

:D:lol::D:lol::D:P:)  Heh, so no one will target their own horse ;) Now no problem with it ;)

i was able to attack a horse i was leading off deed.

but on deed it was prevented completely

and attacking ones own mount does prevent it

• Like 1

i was able to attack a horse i was leading off deed.

but on deed it was prevented completely

and attacking ones own mount does prevent it

Was this on Freedom?

I could not attack foal on deed. I lead it off deed (and stopped leading) and could still not attack it. Had another char try and he couldn't attack it either. Tried attack an adult horse and couldn't attack that either. None of the horses were branded. The foal wasn't cared for.

Add the issue with having to unbrand horses before you sacc them... My deed will get crowded :P

You can't attack any aggros, makes me wonder who wrote the code.

I think the heat at the office is rising atm, they try to do to many things in same time.

Was this on Freedom?

I could not attack foal on deed. I lead it off deed (and stopped leading) and could still not attack it. Had another char try and he couldn't attack it either. Tried attack an adult horse and couldn't attack that either. None of the horses were branded. The foal wasn't cared for.

im on exodus

• Like 1

HI all,

This bug is known and being addressed as we speak, we'll have all you wurmians bloodthirsty and able to attack things asap.

Regards,

Retrograde

• Like 2

ah i see. because one player is pi## off and made a suggestion on the same day... uh... dont let that the ele guys hear. makes it even more LoL :lol:

Edited by noermel
  • Like 1

This is what happens when you let the inmates run the asylum. At this point in my Wurm life, I am not surprised at all my day is being altered by a couple players whining.

• Like 1

The suggestion to prevent killing one's own horse has been made many, many times and it is really good the Devs have finally got to address this issue.  It was most distressing for me when it happened, even more so for younger and more sensitive players.

The suggestion to prevent killing one's own horse has been made many, many times and it is really good the Devs have finally got to address this issue.  It was most distressing for me when it happened, even more so for younger and more sensitive players.

trololololol

The suggestion to prevent killing one's own horse has been made many, many times and it is really good the Devs have finally got to address this issue. It was most distressing for me when it happened, even more so for younger and more sensitive players.

Younger more sensitive players should be made untargetable

Or maybe just kept sheltered from wurm online

There's really no legitimate situation where you'd be targeting your own mount intentionally, so I agree with Baloo on this. Disabling targeting your own mount will save a bunch of people headaches without causing any issues for anyone.

... Once they implement it correctly, that is. Funny what happens when you don't test your changes.

The inability to attack any animal was fixed with another quick update.