Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

You SHOULD be able to attack your own mount while riding it.

How long have you been around?....(Mean that seriously, not offensively.)

I've not been on for two years, but I can tell you this, two years ago, a thread was made every month for this change to happen, eventually each one would become locked because each turned into a Pvp and PVE arguing fest. It basically was: PVE wanted it, and PVP did not. 

It's VERY supported, especially by the player base it was changed for. The "unsupported" are all pvp, And a lot of alts ontop of that.....and this didn't even change PVP.

Though I still say it would be best if this could be toggled.... Just incase, for some reason, a PVE player wants to kill his horse o.O....or a PVPer doesn't I guess. lol

PvE got the change, PvP remains business as usual, PvP is still whining..... becauuuuuseeeee...... ?

Because the PvEers are whiners and they always get there way. Grow a pair and L2sandbox.

Edited by Caveman

Well i was waiting for this guy to stereotype, so there I go.

let me answer like a pvp'er kiddo

PVP players are butthurt

hurhurhurhur

its about the way it was fixed... we (yeah, the stupid ele guys again) still have some serious game breaking - may i better say stupid pvp related bugs - for years. Killing your own horse or not is not really a game breaker or even a bug. If i was a dev i have put my priorities on,let me say... something more important. Not only for PvP - Freedom also.

Maybe we (PvP'ers)I know a bit more about the difference between CR, BC, different Priests, unbalanced things, exploiting bugs and so on then a freedomer who sits with his enchantet woa, aosp dual wielding short sword on his deed to breed all day chickens and wonder why he can not milk them (and is happy with that and thats also cool) 

But i allready gave up and bought WU to change it we/i like it ;)

Edited by noermel

enchantet woa, aosp dual wielding short sword on his deed to breed all day chickens and wonder why he can not milk them (and is happy with that and thats also cool) 

And yet it's the PvP'ers who invoked "realism" by comparing a 0.2cm wrong movement of the mouse when pressing a key to (somehow) accidentally raising your sword and driving it deep into the skull of the horse one is riding...

Also, we know how to spell "enchanted".. and I'll explain to you while I'm here:  You can't milk chickens, they aren't mammals so they don't produce milk for their offspring.

Methinks y'all are just pissed off because not only did you not manage to derail a PvE suggestion, but it was also implemented as fast as you guys are used to getting your own agendas pushed........ or now you're gonna tell me that Freedom has no bugs whatsoever years in line for fixing?

• Like 2

And yet again its Mordraug starting off another PvP vs PvE derail with his generalisations and antagonistic language.

• Like 2

And yet again its Mordraug starting off another PvP vs PvE derail with his generalisations and antagonistic language.

PvE got the change, PvP remains business as usual, PvP is still whining..... becauuuuuseeeee...... ?

Because the PvEers are whiners and they always get there way. Grow a pair and L2sandbox.

Maybe we (PvP'ers)I know a bit more about the difference between CR, BC, different Priests, unbalanced things, exploiting bugs and so on then a freedomer who sits with his enchantet woa, aosp dual wielding short sword on his deed to breed all day chickens and wonder why he can not milk them (and is happy with that and thats also cool) 

Indeed.. but I'll be 100% honest.. the PvP tears when Warlander announced the change were utterly amusing ^_^

• Like 1

not really ^^ i guess you dont get the point (as always) :lol:

Neither do horses now ^_^

• Like 1

So pull the saddle pummel out of your a holes and get off your horse and attack, geesh kids these days so damn lazy.

Still not sure what good attacking your own mount is (In PvE). Just.... Get off. And attack.... Seems pretty simple to me really.

I still think providing an alternative keybind, that ignores allies (such as your mount or your allies mounts, not to mention allied players) would have been a solution that improves playability for both PvE players and PvP players, instead of throwing in a feature for PvE players and telling PvP players to go stuff themselves.

Fortunately for *some* you are able to make ridiculous posts mocking a change that has already been put into the game that will benefit many players by not accidentally having their valued horses meet an untimely death. Also, very nice to be able to facilitate this by creating a new forum account to hide behind to do so. Sort of covering your eyes to play peek-a-boo but scarier.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I still think providing an alternative keybind, that ignores allies (such as your mount or your allies mounts, not to mention allied players) would have been a solution that improves playability for both PvE players and PvP players, instead of throwing in a feature for PvE players and telling PvP players to go stuff themselves.

Except PvP got the toggle to enable or disable that new fix as requested.

Y'all are just pissed that PvE wasn't told to go stuff itself the minute you guys said "no no no no way!!!" ... BAD Warlander for overriding PvP's "authority"!!!! BAD!!!!!!

What good can killing your own horse while you ride it do? Seriously. This fix is very good.  Killing your horse by accident can be very frustrating. 

• Like 1