Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Let's go to Chaos!

In the days following up to Christmas, I propose that we gather in mass and go to Chaos, all join one side and go on a rampage.

What do you say?

Ya we need some kind of event in which 1 kingdom vs all kingdoms + freedom squad. 

Haha this thread will be fun.

• Like 2

i vote jk vs all.

Edited by demondan
  • Like 1

Just wanna put an open invitation out there for you guys to raid Kratos. Phat loot for those who succeed. 

• Like 4

I hear chain armor is the best, and you definitely want to dual wield rakes during pvp.

• Like 1

I hear chain armor is the best, and you definitely want to dual wield rakes during pvp.

spoken like a true warrior  :P

There was another thread about this, maybe a year ago, also in Xanadu I think.  Maybe Deli.

You'd get messed up.  Bad.  Not a good idea.  This would be like a pee wee football team taking on an NFL team.

Unless you could coordinate with a specific kingdom to raid them, convince them to let you ride home afterwards and not steal all your boats and gear and leave tons of people with no way of getting home. You'd have to somehow find unclaimed land to make a deed where you would respawn (good luck there).  You'd have to have identified leaders that everyone would listen to and follow.  You'd all have to be on the same voice channel.  These are all things people on chaos are trained to do in an instant. It's why a lot of them live there.

But hey, I'd love to see someone put it together and sit on the sidelines and watch.

• Like 1

Just wanna put an open invitation out there for you guys to raid Kratos. Phat loot for those who succeed.

I would take that challenge if there were enough freedomers up for the challenge. Could be fun.

• Like 2

I would take that challenge if there were enough freedomers up for the challenge. Could be fun.

ah, Good luck mate

Like i thought last time... 

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:54 PM

For some reason, numbers wont do much difference i fear..

By rampage do you mean slaughter? I don't even play Chaos but you gotta realize organized PVP groups in Wurm wreck unorganized PVP groups all day long without even trying. You should still do it cause that would be hilarious but definitely know what you're getting into and record lots of video :D

Invasion like this could work if Chaos would consist of numerous independent deeds without kingdoms or even alliances but, it doesn't. There is huge and powerful groups of pvp experienced players who can and will prevent random pve'r surge to happen to its first steps. I think there could be possibility to succeed something like this but, it needs months/years time for preparation and organisation to be even closely ready to launch.

You are asking ppl to launch it in couple months, i hope you have planned it years for now with trusted circle of pvp orientated players, else it cant work and will cause lot more rage-quits.. 

In the days following up to Christmas, I propose that we gather in mass and go to Chaos, all join one side and go on a rampage.

What do you say?

Not interested (probably no surprise there).