Sign in to follow this  
robwilkie

Steam Pre-load

Hi I was just wondering if there will be a Steam pre-load available before release. I'm having some internet issues at the moment whilst they install fibre in my street so pre-load would be awesome! ;)

• Like 1

Does anyone know what time steam releases its new games for the day?  I am just wondering if it will be available to download before i head to work in the morning so it might be done when i get home, lol

If its not ready in the morning i guess i know how what i will be doing a lunch time. 

Edit: Well the steam thing says 1d and 6hour from this edit so i guess i will be going home over lunch break to get the thing started downloading then. 

Edited by Kegan

If the publisher sets midnight release then it is midnight PST, if not its 10am PST

i find it interesting that there is no price shown yet with one day to go

The timing works out to 12:00 noon EST if the clock on Steam is correct.

• Like 1

This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 1 hour

9am mountain time now.  so 10am my time

9am pacific. 

Does anyone know what time steam releases its new games for the day?  I am just wondering if it will be available to download before i head to work in the morning so it might be done when i get home, lol

If its not ready in the morning i guess i know how what i will be doing a lunch time. 

Edit: Well the steam thing says 1d and 6hour from this edit so i guess i will be going home over lunch break to get the thing started downloading then. 

If you have auto update on, I believe it should download as soon as it's available.