Sign in to follow this  
Tathar

Looking for village around F11-F12 Xanadu

EDIT 2: I've found transportation, so as long as your deed is accessible from the ocean, I won't need a pickup anymore.  I've updated what I'm looking for based on my current location.  I will need pictures of the deed location, though.  

EDIT: I only posted my location within Xanadu because I will require transportation for two characters to your deed.  If you can supply transportation from the other end of Xanadu, I'm still open to what you have to offer!

I'm looking for a village to join near the F11-F12 coast Glasshollow, or a village that's able to provide a sea pickup for two characters.  The rest of my village left for Chaos, and I have over 100 euros worth of rares on-hand, so I need to arrange for a new village to join before I can log back into the game.  I'm a veteran player looking to settle down, and I have a Fo priest to complement my main character's carpentry and digging skills.  I'm currently in #wurm, #wurmunlimited, and #wumodding on Rizon if you'd like to talk to me first before extending an invitation.  

Skilldumps:

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Tathar

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/TatharMD

Edited by Tathar
  • Like 1

Ideally, I'd like to help develop a new deed into a full-featured village, or help to establish a new academy on Xanadu for new players to get acclimated to the game.  My skill set is well suited to either of these roles, and I'll even consider deeds outside NW Xanadu that have these goals in mind over any nearby deeds that are already well-established.  That said, I'm open to any opportunity that presents itself, provided that it's within Xanadu and that safe transportation can be provided.  

• Like 1

Hey, while a lot of the features you are looking for are missing we do have a lot of new players coming through our village. Although the village has been around for over a year now there is still plenty to do around the place and in the neighbouring alliance projects.

I'm not entirely sure why you need a new village before you log back in, it's not like people can loot your corpse here should you die. Surely you can build yourself a large cart to transport yourself about. I also don't think we would offer a collection service from nw xanadu but you are more than welcome to have a look at our deed here and possibly have a free alt teleport there to look around.

Hi Deaths Lair could use your help we are new at a good hunting spot. a ship small cart and weapons and armour will be provided to you and we dont have many villagers yet but we are nice and help how ever we can ill pick you up and take you to d9 pm me here or entropiaherox in-game we could make a good village with your help and food and bed will also be provided

Edited by Entropiaheros

Thank you, Entropiaheros. While I'm not in need of a small cart (I can make my own easily) the rest sounds good. I'll take you up on that offer when I get off work. What time do you need me to be on for the pickup?

(Also, since Fraeya asked, the pickup is important just because I'm far from spawn towns and would have great difficulty recovering my belongings otherwise.)

7:16PM right now so if you can make it in time great or if not we will do it 3PM EST

Edited by Entropiaheros

hey its 9pm here im also near you i think so we will have to do it tomorrow or pm me here to wait

Sorry, I don't get off work until 9:30 PM EST/EDT.  I'm ready now if you are.  

I found my old sailboat, and I made it to the deed location.  I wasn't expecting it to be a cliffside deed.  I'm afraid there isn't a whole lot I can do for a deed like yours, so I think I'm going to keep looking.  

For everyone else, I don't need a pickup anymore, as long as your deed is accessible from the ocean.  I have transportation now.

My offer is still open should you decide that location isn't important :)

Location's very important as of right now, but come the weekend, it will be less so.  I just need the time to be able to sail across Xanadu in a tiny boat that lacks an anchor.  We'll see what happens then.  

Thanks to everyone who sent me offers to join their village.  I've decided on a place, and am excited to get started building an academy near Glasshollow with Rockybalboa.

This thread may be locked now.