Sign in to follow this  
Kron

Primordial PvE/PvP | NA | 5x Skill / 4x Action

primordial.png

Team DAWGS is pleased to announce, Primordial, a mixed island Wurm Unlimited server which includes both a 2048x2048 PVE island, as well as a much larger 4096x4096 PVP island.

SERVER SETTINGS
================
  • Starting Village on PVE island for all new players.
  • Double ore density on PVP island, as well as very small chance of finding a glimmersteel or adamantium vein. Should attract more people over to PVP lands (Risk vs Reward)
  • Trader economy
  • 5x Skill / 4x Action rates
  • No cost for settlement creation
  • Deed upkeep
  • Mod: No priest restrictions
  • Mod: Custom coin drops on creatures
  • Mod: Can lead creatures other than horses across water
  • Mod: Seasons can be viewed using the /seasons command
SERVER DETAILS
==============
  • 32GB RAM
  • Xeon E5-2630 @ 2.4 Ghz (16 Cores)
  • SSD Drives in a RAID 0 configuration (Redundancy)
  • 1 Gbps Uplink w/DDOS protection
  • Regular backups offsite for DR
Please visit us on our Steam group page HERE

**NEW REGULARLY UPDATED DEED MAP on Tranquility: DEED MAP

Island Maps:

Tranquility (PVE 2048x2048)

tranquility.png

Pandemonium (PVP 4096x4096)

pandemonium.png

Edited by Kron

Being that game has yet to be released, alot of the settings are up in the air, but we definitely plan on having the skill gain rates be around 4x what Wurm Online is.  Will hopefully make the game a little less grindy, but not too OP.

tbh there is far too much water in the bottom pvp server. I already play on Elevation and think there is far too much water there. and there is a lot more in your map.

Well, to each their own.  That's the map we will be playing on.  The core group I play with like playing on a more archipelago style map.

Edited by Kron
  • Like 1

Updated OP with some general high level plans for the server.

Hello, I'm Venture Captain Daes. Looking for villagers for a new start up called Steel & Wheat Trading Co. We will be playing here on Primordial and planning to setup on Pandemonium Island. Our company goals are straightforward.

crossedswordswheatsmall_zpsrbmypw8w.png

1. Establish a stronghold in the new and wild Island of Pandemonium.

2.Seek out beasts to tame or slay.

3. Lay claim to valuable and high quality resources.

4.Produce high quality goods and arms for use and trade.

5. Pacify local and non-local peoples via "hostile takeovers" and establish favorable terms of trade.

If interested please message me on steam at Daes. Also please join the server Steam group here.

Thank You For Your Business.

Venture Captain Daes.

Edited by Daes

We weren't happy with the original 1024 PVE island, so we've resized and redesigned it. 

We are pleased to announce our 2nd island, Primordial - Pandemonium is now live and attached to the Primordial cluster.  Sail NORTH to the lands of PVP!

This server is great. The community is very helpful and some folks are pretty funny. The map is quite large and offers both islands and enough water. I haven't visited the PVP island but it looks promising. The admins are also really helpful and kind. Definitely the server I'm staying in :)

Great server friendly gms and all around good people to play with... if ur looking for a new home I highly recommend this server +1

New referral program! Have a friend join with you and get silver! Visit our Steam group for details (link in the OP).

Bump for [23:31:36] 22 other players are online. You are on Primordial - tranquility | 24/7 | 5x skill / 4x action (23 totally in Wurm).

Nice group of people in chat so far!

Brilliant Server, Brilliant GM's who are extremely patient when dealing with a login issue, went so far to restart the server, -twice- for one person to be able to reconnect. This issue has however been diagnosed as a common issue with WU, not the server.

Small but friendly community.

If you do decide to come ahead, message me. My name in game is Levin, We'll even invite you to our rather large settlement called Falconhold so you can teleport to us and get started.

Edited by Hawky

Thanks to Jonneh from the Wyvern server, we now have lots of flowers for people to pick and use for things like meditation, etc. Thanks Jonneh!

Going to check this one out tonight. One question, did you guys remove the priest penalties on this server? Thanks.

Edited by Satch

No we have not. We are trying to keep this server as vanilla as possible. Just create a 2nd toon if you want a priest. That's what many of us have done.

Correction to my above post. Currently we are not using the priest mod, but depending on the demand from our current player base, I wouldn't be completely opposed to implementing some of the features that mod offers.

Edited OP to reflect that as of this Friday morning, we will be removing Priest restrictions.  Thanks to our community on voting on this and providing their feedback.

Just added a new online map view that is updated regular with deed info. Only on our PVE server though. See the OP for link. Thanks to Jonneh of the Wyvern server for another awesome tool!

• Like 1

Server was patched this morning, and is now running with restrictions removed!