Sign in to follow this  
Malena

POLL: We might get a new horse color - which one would you like to see? (see below for pics!)

New horse colors!  

347 members have voted

1. 1. If you could add only 1 new horse color into the game, which one would it be? (see below for pics!)

• #1 Champagne / Cream
    • #2 White Buckskin
    • #3 Gold Buckskin
    • #4 Dapple Grey
    • #5 Jet Black
    • #6 Chestnut
    • #7 Piebald Pinto
    • #8 Skewbald Pinto
    • #9 Leopard Appaloosa
    • #10 Blanket Appaloosa
    • #11 Grey Silver
    • #12 Black Silver
    • #13 Blood Bay
  2. 2. If a few new colors were added to the game, how would you like them to spawn?

• Can be bred / offspring has normal chance of inherting color
    • Can be bred / offspring has rare chance of inherting color
    • Can be bred / Requires 60+ animal husbandry to succeed - if under 60, gives message explaining the horse's lack of trust
    • Cannot be bred / Color comes as a rare mutation from breeding any horse color
    • Cannot be bred / Is born with 5-Speed traits / Only spawn as wild horses

Ok then, although I think people (myself included) are good intentioned when picking "all" of them, since Malena is asking for a favorite I would pick:

#1: Piebald Pinto, because the coloring is very distinctive from all current horses and I like the way the black/white pattern is applied.

#2: Blanket Appaloosa, because the black/white with spots looks great too, also being very distinctive from current horses.

#3: Blood Bay, because of white contrast pattern on face and white socks for similar effect.

Then any of the rest of the horse *patterns* for something new and easily noticed. 

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

So nice to see people as enthusiastic about this topic as I am *beams*. Thanks for taking part in the poll guys! I have to say the results so far are surprising to me, so it's a good thing this poll was set up as it just goes to show that you can never assume likes and dislikes on behalf of the majority! 

Oh and if you didn't vote and instead responded "all" in the thread, well like Ayes said, as well intentioned and nice as that is, it would really help the most if you could still vote for 1 favorite regardless :). I'd like to see "all" as well, but it ain't ever gonna happen hehe. 

• Like 3

There all so pretty!! Would be lovely to have all of the above ingame!! xD Great work!

One nice thing about voting is that you can then see the current results above the first post. 137 voted thus far, so a lot more votes than comments made. Good to see the interest here in something positive.

=Ayes=

I chose the Skewbald, but would be happy with almost all of them. What I would also love to see though is a Fjord-horse, with it's erect manes in cream-white and black and it's excellent climbing abilities (that horse really 'belongs' in wurm i.m.o.! ;) )

i am shocked that #10 has not gotten more votes i would have thought it would be the most popular one in the bunch. 

i am shocked that #10 has not gotten more votes i would have thought it would be the most popular one in the bunch.

Same here. Tired of the plain ones we have, would like a better design on them personally, and that one is gorgeous. Though most of them are.

I still say all though, we need more colors. Especially since we had are rainbow creatures removed.

RIP green unicorns.

I would like to see all of these ingame, but would vote for renaming No. 9 to "Lilla Gubben" :-)

Edited by Galadhel

That Blood Bay color is gorgeous, and the Jet Black and Blanket Appaloosa are my #2 and #3. But I agree - all of them!

Have you considered asking for the map of there models and just making them all then emailing them to rolf?

I want them all too!!!!   :D

but if i have to choose then its either one of these three:

Blood Bay

Dapple Grey

Gold Buckskin

Edited by Chikiza

I want them ALL!! But as a breeder, the thought of how much bigger my deed would have to get to add enough pens to have several breeding pairs of each color does make me sigh a bit, so much work, but would so be worth it! Please let us have these, since we don't get rare rolls on horses would be a nice way to spice things up for us horse lovers and breeders in game and a great way to show us some love  :)

They'd all be a great addition to the game! It's too bad we can only vote for one. 

I'm all for more horse variety, I don't see why it'd have to be limited to one.

• Like 1

Thanks for the all the votes guys. It seems like we have some clear winners! Will do some tests with these. :)

• Like 1