Sign in to follow this  
Malena

POLL: We might get a new horse color - which one would you like to see? (see below for pics!)

New horse colors!  

347 members have voted

1. 1. If you could add only 1 new horse color into the game, which one would it be? (see below for pics!)

• #1 Champagne / Cream
    • #2 White Buckskin
    • #3 Gold Buckskin
    • #4 Dapple Grey
    • #5 Jet Black
    • #6 Chestnut
    • #7 Piebald Pinto
    • #8 Skewbald Pinto
    • #9 Leopard Appaloosa
    • #10 Blanket Appaloosa
    • #11 Grey Silver
    • #12 Black Silver
    • #13 Blood Bay
  2. 2. If a few new colors were added to the game, how would you like them to spawn?

• Can be bred / offspring has normal chance of inherting color
    • Can be bred / offspring has rare chance of inherting color
    • Can be bred / Requires 60+ animal husbandry to succeed - if under 60, gives message explaining the horse's lack of trust
    • Cannot be bred / Color comes as a rare mutation from breeding any horse color
    • Cannot be bred / Is born with 5-Speed traits / Only spawn as wild horses

A while back, butterflygirl25 started a thread about new horse colors and as many of you may remember, I chimed in with some suggestions. 

Well I'm happy to say that I've been having some chats and there is a teensy weensy eensy possibility that we might get one or two new horse colors at some point. I've asked if it's ok to set up this poll to get an idea of what new colors folks would like to see in the game and got the OK.

So check 'em out and vote for your favorite! If you could only get one, what would it be?

Disclaimer: Most likely there would be no time for making any special code for the behavior of any possible new colors, so the second question about breeding and spawning behavior is only out of my personal curiousity. So don't go gettin' yerselves all werked up! *grins*

WurmHorseColorsbyMalena.jpg

Edited by Malena
  • Like 34

Do us a favor and apply for a position in the artist team.

• Like 20

Oh and another thing, the work in this image was just some quick and dirty Photoshopping, so please know that the actual horse skins would look of course properly done and nice. :)

Aw :) Well I did a long time ago but the team is very very small and they are pretty much forced to keep it that way. So for now I'm just happy to enjoy the game and help where I can like the other volunteers :).

• Like 6

I second this, I am sure these things are easy enough to do, but perhaps the team lacks in enough artists to do all the fancy things.

I would vote for all of the above colors!

I want all of the horses :o - and yea please hire this person rolf.

I agree with Niki, I want all of them as well, they all look very very nice  :D

Not fair! There are at least 3 I would like to see in game, and I can only vote for one.

• Like 2

Well we will just take all :D

Edited by Sklo:D

Not fair! There are at least 3 I would like to see in game, and I can only vote for one.

Please share in comments what would be your runner ups :).

Piebald Pinto is my choice. I would be happy to see any of these make it in game though :)

I want every color too! Excellent work on these colorings Malena, which I saw you post in the Suggestions forum a good while back. It is good to hear that they are being given some serious consideration to be added to the game now. Well done!

And no I won't pick any specific ones, rather just go with the flow of what happens since there are so many nice colorings there.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

Yes, yes! More horse colors please. So glad to hear this is being considered. 

please put all of these horses ingame , it can not be that hard to upgrade skins on horse,s thanks bunchs

If we can get only one .. can I have the Jet Black, Black Silver and Blood Bay ones, please? I swear is only one .. or 3 .. or all :D

Chestnut, Blood Bay and Jet Black but I do like all of the others as well:) So hard to choose.........

• Like 3

These look great, I would love to see new horse coloring in the game. I love them all but I did restrict my vote to one (dammit).

• Like 2

Yup #13 is the winner for me but so are 2 , 3, and 11...so add em all

Liked it last time... I'ma like it again. But instead of 1 I vote all... that should be an option xD