Sign in to follow this  
Lolabelle

Adding to the tutorial type experience

Posted Today, 12:17 PM

korsarul, on 19 Oct 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:snapback.png

I`m a just a child in the land of wurm and this was my first impalong, but it was beyond my wildest expectations. I came for the imping of my tools but found much more than that and more valuable.

I found guidance, friendship, fun, knowledge, skill gains, in other words, a collective effort at its best. I had a wonderful time with wonderful people and can`t wait for the next edition

Thank you all

PS: this impalong became an inspiration for me to work hard on my skills so I could be a part of the next one as an imper

So glad you had a such a great experience.  Thinking on this, an imping type area that new players could spawn at when they join game for a few days could really help further the tutorial of the game.

Edited by Lolabelle
  • Like 1

Not really sure here what you are suggesting...

Are you suggesting someone makes a, basically, 24/7 impalong where new players start?... Because really, that would be just joining a alliance.

Expand on the suggestion so people understand :)

Not quite sure what we could do.   I did love Dannyirons place at Newtown on JKHome   was very fun place.  Just really liked this new players comment on his experience. Thought put out there for some creative people to maybe expand on.

• Like 1