Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Why I'm About To Quit Wurm.

I've never killed my own horse... by accident.  Killed lots of them for the meat though.  Yum,.horsemeat and potatoes.

Of course, I rarely go riding around on just the one horse.  I have a cart, with two horses, and it can haul whatever I slay back to the deed.

Once, long ago I got stranded on a road trip, back before decay got sped up and you go ranging around looking for.... salvage... shall we say.  Of which there was plenty lying around.  Of course back then finding a bunch of 50QL bricks was good loot for me.

I parked it for the night in a little corral that I built and the next night one of my two cared for elderly horses was dead.  It was quite a ride on the other one to fetch a fresh pair of horses since I sure wasn't going to drag that cart back on foot.  Now I don't let my cart team get that old.

Yeah. The ability to attack your own mount seems illogical.

You can always buy silver, spend it on a new horse and accessories, but you won't get that time spent breeding and grinding back nor the sentiment YOU bred that horse to be proud of and grinder the silvers to outfit him/her, and that's one of the biggest issues with me. The time and personal investments are insane if you don't spend cash. I get why you're upset and I would be too. Hope things work out for you! Good luck!