Sign in to follow this  
MarkSilard

Give us back buildings writs. Permission system is a joke.

Do as title says.

There is too much bugs within permission system. Especially  on PvP servers. Devs need to work more on this kind of things before implementing in game.

Was not on test server when permission system was tested but was there pvp part tested? With  enemy kingdoms?

• Like 1

i thought the permission system was strange to begin with but i like it now.

• Like 3

perm system is fine as is, although it could have been implemented with less initial impact

Now we need permission to bash the enemies deed. Also cant taunt merchants on chaos. So how are we suppose to raid?

i have a fleet of carts i can no longer use because they were locked by villagers past. i have not been home to my deed to see what else is gonna be a nightmare. wondering how im gonna get rid of everything that i can no longer move or use?

i tghink the system was fine as it was

Now we need permission to bash the enemies deed. Also cant taunt merchants on chaos. So how are we suppose to raid?

Seriously? Lol, "We're here to raid your deed! Surrender and will spare your lives!!"

"Well... You don't have permission to enter, sorry"

"Oh... Darn.... Alright have a good day"

But seriously: new permission system is Awesome (on pve) after understanding it. -1 for removing it, fix it for pvp but don't get rid of it. This has been asked for for years, it's about dang time.

• Like 1

Though it takes a bit of time to set all permissions for everything on a fair sized deed it is most certainly far better than what it has replaced.