Sign in to follow this  
MissWilc

Community Project -- Fixing the NE Highway

Hi all, If anyone is bored and looking for something to do -- I have permission from the GM team to work on the NE highway that runs along Y8/9.  No surface mining or leveling. Just dropping dirt to get rid of the north-south slope.

I'm basically turning this:

Zmx4zkj.jpg

Into this:

xPfYcBZ.jpg

The highway has 3 tiles, so all I am doing is dropping dirt so that all tiles are even with the very north one. So if you have dirt and some time, feel free to drop away :)

If you have any questions let me know here or PM Wilca in the game.

• Like 6

Reserved for me to add other information such as changes of plans and such.

If any Delians have suggestions I am happy to hear them. Post below or whisper in my ear,

Edited by MissWilc

Kind suggestion: drop dirt on the rows next to the now steep side too, some people *cross* roads rather then follow them - and these steep-sided roads are blokkades for crossing and continuing ones path on the other side.

Absolutely part of the plan Kianga. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully I'll be able to start working on those slopes this evening.

EDIT: I have started working on those slopes this evening. I'm having internet connection issues so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to complete, but hopefully enough to keep from being too much of a pain when players want to cross the highway.

Edited by MissWilc

It's looking really good so far! I inadvertently found it and recognized it immediately. Very well done. ^_^

Thanks Taki!

And a general update -- the stretch of the highway starting at the east end and going to the first flat space is complete. I also worked on the slope going from the south edge of that part of the highway to make sure it is passable when walking. If I missed a spot let me know and i'll fix it.

Had to cross it a few times today, so thank you for those less steep sides. :)

Sure thing Kianga :)  And I'm so sorry about the earlier inconvenience.

Final Update (I think):  I finished the highway yesterday, just waiting for a GM to check it and give final approval.

Thanks to Nye and Irte for the generous dirt donations!

• Like 3