Sign in to follow this  
Crowbarella

Altar of Three

Probably a stupid question but will the map(s) that come with WU have an altar of three or something of the equivalent so we can make priests without already having priests?

From what was witnessed in the livestream, the adventure mode comes with an alter of 3 as well as for custom servers you will be able to create one with GM powers

the default maps come with both WL and BL altars, with GM powers you can move them wherever you like, or, create more in other locations too.

why do you need a priest just use gm to create 101 ql items with 101 buffs on it

some people want to play with as little GM intervention as possible

automatically giving yourself all the best stuff will make the whole game go stale very fast.

I'm of the opinion that apart from the initial setting up of the server, and unavoidable problems, I'm keeping my GM influence to a minimum.

I'm assuming that we'll be able to spawn both Altars, since GM abilities will allow us to spawn any object in the database, however I'm not sure if simply spawning them is sufficient.

So if you're asking will we be able to have working Altars, it might be a case that they won't work on Creative servers, but will on Adventure ones, or it may be something as simple as a setting in the server files that needs enabled.

they work, but require a server restart to put the beam of light in the right place after moving.

can you tell us how to drop one from inventory if we create it?  drop is no working

found out can give it to trader to get rid of it :;D

found out can give it to trader to get rid of it :;D

You can also suicide, bury your body and it pops out on the ground, where you can destroy it.

Don't try this with the black light though, it breaks it and you can't get it working again.