Sign in to follow this  
Handsome_Jack

Gamemode questions

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the gamemodes that will be available in Wurm Unlimited.

Is creative like creative in Minecraft, where you are invincible and have infinite resources, or are you able to play normally, with limited resources and vulnerability, and switch between GM mode and normal player experience mode? I didn't see anything of the sort in the stream (probably missed it).

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the gamemodes that will be available in Wurm Unlimited.

Is creative like creative in Minecraft, where you are invincible and have infinite resources, or are you able to play normally, with limited resources and vulnerability, and switch between GM mode and normal player experience mode? I didn't see anything of the sort in the stream (probably missed it).

Thanks.

In creative mode, you start like on WO servers - with nothing, but you can optionally make yourself a GM.

• Like 1

In creative mode, you start like on WO servers - with nothing, but you can optionally make yourself a GM.

Ok, thank you! :)

In WO you have started tools?

Yup, a basic 20ql non improvable set of tools (rake, rope, bowl, backpack, carving knife, flintandsteel, shovel, pickaxe, wooden shield, shortsword, belt, compass, and probably a few I have forgotten)

You can also drop your toolbox and forage for crude tools if you do not feel the need to have your hand held...

I'm wondering, are the default settings for a creative server the same as WO, in terms of gameplay tweaks?

edit: more specifically, are the default creative multipliers and such equal to the freedom server settings in WO? just to get a point of reference.

Edited by Tenshinochi

There are default settings, I think one for normal and one for Epic to start with and then you can go down deeper in the settings and find individual skill gain rates etc to modify also.