Sign in to follow this  
Enola

I'm checking in again and looking for a nice place to stay at

Hiya everyone.

I stopped playing for a while (must've been a year now or so) and I'm looking for a nice place to crash at. I'm currently on Exodus, but would like to check out the new (for me) server. I'd prefer a mature community with many villagers. I'm pretty much self-sufficient, but being with other people is always more fun in the end.

My most interesting skills are:

Carpentry 75

Ship Building 48

Woodcutting 60

Mining 86

Masonry 67

Blacksmithing 88

Jewelry Smithing 73

Farming 65

Fighting 72

Prospecting 60

Digging 90

Apart from that I do also have a Vyn Priest with 72 Faith and 60 Channeling.

Things I'm looking for are a house, a bit of farming space, a load of forges, a nice mine filled with iron and some game around I can bonk on the head with my hammer. If you can provide that and can stand someone churning out free tools for the others, I guess we're set :)

//edit:

Ingame name's Ashyja, by the way.

//edit 2:

I found a nice place to stay at, thanks everyone :)

Edited by Enola

Check out Black forrest Nemeton here in the recruitment. Might be a place your interested in. Great guys and gals.

Hi Enola I could use someone with your skills im mayor at Leathercity at J8 if you are interested pm Tinaskat

I have two deeds on Deli, one of them is some what empty I can easily find room for you there. We are an allience of mature people, mostly long term players but also some newer in between.

There are medicore hunting grounds around, and plenty of iron to mine if you like. There are plenty of town projects for you to participate in if you like, but nothing is expected of you.

If you are interrested send me a PM

Regards Mith.

Enola!, Come on over to hermit island ( message me when ya are on your way so i know to be on,  my steam name is fatboy21007 for easier way of contacting me. You can stay with me as i remember you :-P

hello im looking for a villager Deaths Lair we have a bunch of game farm land we got iron we have a house we are woking on till then we have a dock house for sleep and a free boat for villagers and we could use your skills pm entropiaherox for more details and we are at d9 i can pick you up :)

Thank you everyone for your kind offers :) I've found a nice place to stay at. Wish you all the best, though :)