Sign in to follow this  
williamwierd

New WO/WU maps

yeah I really like the island look of the maps

seriously dev team should think about putting a new server in WO to celebrate of opening of  WU when its released

will give the WO community something to look forward to as well almost like Christmas for the WO community too :D and it encourages the WU and WO games to come together :D

• Like 1

yeah I really like the island look of the maps

seriously dev team should think about putting a new server in WO to celebrate of opening of  WU when its released

will give the WO community something to look forward to as well almost like Christmas for the WO community too :D and it encourages the WU and WO games to come together :D

I'm okay with this if its a small server. Maybe create a market hype out of it, I would really like a scripted server with ingame quests and stuff, a place to hunt unique monsters in groups (maybe with lesser drops or just blood only), a hota type of zone but for PVE.

I'm okay with this if its a small server. Maybe create a market hype out of it, I would really like a scripted server with ingame quests and stuff, a place to hunt unique monsters in groups (maybe with lesser drops or just blood only), a hota type of zone but for PVE.

WTS maps!! ^_^

(There are plenty of maps being made out there as some of us are still toying with the map generator.  Should be lots available soon, check out the WGenerator thread for a sampler)

Are the maps totally identically? like even ore veins at the same place?

also

do we have some confirmations of those materials existing on both maps?

Edited by PWreset