Sign in to follow this  
Docterchese

News #81: Wurm Unlimited Developer Livestream

News%20Header%20(old).jpg?dl=1

Hey all!

This week we've been doing final touches to Wurm Unlimited. It's been all hands on deck with testing and bugfixing - ranging from final bits of work on the Linux dedicated server to final tests of Adventure mode. As such, there's not really much news to show off - although we do have a rather exciting plan for the weekend, which you can find below...

Remember, Wurm Unlimited comes out on Wednesday 21st October (next week!) and can be pre-ordered at 20% off of the release price from DLGamer.

Wurm Unlimited Developer Livestream

This Sunday at 8pm CEST, you'll be able to join myself and various developers for a livestream preview of Wurm Unlimited over on Twitch.tv.

It'll be an informal chance to ask any last questions that you have about the new game, while watching us play live and look at a few features. We'll have a look at the things people are most interested in

Can't make it? We'll make sure the stream is available to watch after it happens, and might do a written summary of what goes on too if anything big comes up.

Keep an eye on the forums and our social media outlets for a link to the stream and for any relevant updates. I expect it'll last for 1-2 hours - longer if there's demand for it!

Screenshot of the Week

This weeks' screenshot was taken by Journeya of a white dragon looming ominously over the players trying to slay it. Looks like fun!

Screenshot.jpg?dl=1

That's it for the final week before we release Unlimited. See you on Sunday? ;)

• Like 2

Yes (I believe Twitch streams can be exported to YouTube easily enough.)

Great thanks. My internet is so bad that i can not even watch Twitch even the already posted ones but with YouTube you can let it pre-load i guess you would call it and watch once it is done. 

In case anyone else might find it helpful...

8:00 PM Sunday, Central European Summer Time (CEST)

Equals the following:

6:00 PM Sunday, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

11:00 AM Sunday, Pacific Time (PT)

At least I "think" that's right.  :unsure:

https://savvytime.com/converter/cest-to-utc-pst-cst-est

Edited by Tuanta

I can't wait for the livestream also that screenshot of the week is awesome!  :D

Why WU News in WO  ? :blink:

Good news for WO ,too since the Developers working on WU will be heading back to WO shortly

So there is going to be an officially supported linux dedicated server now?

Good news for WO ,too since the Developers working on WU will be heading back to WO shortly

Will not happen most likely... After releasing a game on Steam, game devs are always busy fixing bugs that ppl find, doing support, tweaks, watching server load etc.

posted in the wrong place *deleted*

Edited by Kegan