Sign in to follow this  
Vortexxx

Tie off option (new lead idea)

Would like to see an option on Carts, Boats, Wagons Ect.. to tie off Animals your leading.

For example You driving your Large cart you roll up to a wild Bull your bust out a rope a lead it. PLEASE add an option to then right click your Large cart and have an option to tie off animal.

This way you can drive off it follow you just as if you was leading it. But You can dismount and remound with out having to re lead animals we all know this is annoying.

Please add this to the next update.

Mechanics would be when your commanding something

Select a Rope >

Right click animal >

Lead options >

Lead

Then right whatever your commanding at the time

Tie off lead.

The lead cap will still be only 4 animal's.

This option is only available to Tents where people can tie off a horse to a tebt so no one steals it or it runs off.

Coordinate this mechanics to vehicles.

This will keep it where we can only lead 4 animals still.

• Like 1

+1.. If you can also tie your animals to a ship, so if you're sailing or you suddenly got disconnected, you won't have to worry too much.

But then you can have more animals tied to cart + lead some personally, -1 unless you can find a way to keep the current 'cap'.

Yes this would be excellent especially for when I need to use a boat so I dont have to relead them all when I get on because they always run away when I do

+1 if it doesn't allow you to tow more then already allowed.

Also when tied to cart ect, if there could be perms to keep them there (other players can or can't grab) would be nice. (In case of lag out ect, someone doesn't take)