Sign in to follow this  
Jberg

Jbergs Quick Start Guide/Cheat Sheet to being an (ARCH)GM

Is it possible to set/change a players citizenship via GM tools? I have a player who didn't realise placing a deed would remove him from his existing settlement and would like to rejoin without the 22hr timer if possible.

There is no method to do what you are asking with current GM tools.

Is it possible to set/change a players citizenship via GM tools? I have a player who didn't realise placing a deed would remove him from his existing settlement and would like to rejoin without the 22hr timer if possible.

If you want any sort of instant changes you could look in the database and change his settlement there and remove the cooldown timer. Make backups first.

Thanks team, will have a look at the DB and see what damage I can do :D

Is there anyway to significantly raise terrain as a GM without using the GM Create dirt, drop dirt method?

I have tried the flatten method however it only seems to do the flatten, it doesn't seem to raise the ground to the level my gm is at when flying.

I am trying to create a new mountain location - dirt initially and then likely change terrain it to rock

activate ebony wand > right click item etc > server > create zone thingy > one of the options is to flatten, if you are flying it will raise the ground to your feet.

Can then change terrain to rock

• Like 1

gmtool doesnt work for me.

you need to relog after being made gm the first time.

i've reloged a few times, since then still isnt working. Maybe i'm just doing it wront.

Any way to turn off clipping? So i could fly through a mountain or something? Just for fun.

- Build house walls without spawning materials.

If I'm not mistaken, the game will still require mats to build roofs (start and continue), even as a GM5 with a wand right?

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, the game will still require mats to build roofs (start and continue), even as a GM5 with a wand right?

Correct, it's only the walls that ignore materials. Maybe we can pray for a patch of that? :P

indeed was xD, figured it out.

Tell us what you were doing wrong so we can laugh at you so other people who have the same issue in the future will know what to do.

Correct, it's only the walls that ignore materials. Maybe we can pray for a patch of that? :P

Wooden walls don't need mats either for the initial combine nor the "Continue" part. I was not completely accurate concerning roofs, they only need mats for the initial combine, the rest (Continue) is done without extra mats.

All the other types of walls besides the basic wooden one do require mats for the first combine. The ebony magic stick (no relation to Missy Elliott) can only spawn wooden walls. For other types like stone walls, one needs to use a trowel, which in turn requires a brick+mortar. The Continue is free and instant.

Ok, so I made a huge settlement in one player mode and accidentally clicked all tiles in settlement to lawn tiles.
Is there any way to revert back to what it was?

Also, how do I find my current coordinates?

I can't find any option anywhere that says "flight" Where and how do I find and bind this option?

you create binds in the console window.  F1 to open the console.  then type

bind <key> "flight"

example:

bind x "flight"

(you must have the double quotes)

@Rosedragon, instant priest is done with the ebony wand, under servers/faith.

Be sure and set the deity as well as faith and favour values, as well as checking which player you are altering.

As for Champion, I can't find a way to make my GM character a champ, but I can make other players champ, it comes up as an option when right clicking players.

Wooden walls don't need mats either for the initial combine nor the "Continue" part. I was not completely accurate concerning roofs, they only need mats for the initial combine, the rest (Continue) is done without extra mats.

All the other types of walls besides the basic wooden one do require mats for the first combine. The ebony magic stick (no relation to Missy Elliott) can only spawn wooden walls. For other types like stone walls, one needs to use a trowel, which in turn requires a brick+mortar. The Continue is free and instant.

The ebony wand can spawn all types of walls.  Right-click the wand, go to Item, then Set Data.  Set the "Auxdata" to 0 for wooden walls, 1 for stone walls, 2 for timber frame walls, and 3 for plain stone walls.  This is outlined in the first post of the thread.

is there a way to change a clay tile so that it doesn't deplete, similiar to clay tiles?

is there a way to change a clay tile so that it doesn't deplete, similiar to clay tiles?

Edited by Carnaxus

Is there a trick to GM my way out of a mine, when it says "The cave walls look very unstable"?