Sign in to follow this  
Budda

[OCE] KangaWU - 3x/3x - Tons of Custom Mods - Golems, Alchemy & Limitless Decorations!

Sorry ablut the necromance but iwas on your server tonight, i lasted5 minutes before being chased by a spider and a bear at the same time, and for some reason i had no sword or anyhting, so needless to say it was either quit or die,so i quit,  maybe you could somwpehow reduce the instance of unfriendlies. Im not really n00b, but gee i felt like one tonight.

all you equipment should have been in your bag including a set of leather gear.

On 23. 8. 2016 at 1:16 PM, ozmods said:

Sorry ablut the necromance but iwas on your server tonight, i lasted5 minutes before being chased by a spider and a bear at the same time, and for some reason i had no sword or anyhting, so needless to say it was either quit or die,so i quit,  maybe you could somwpehow reduce the instance of unfriendlies. Im not really n00b, but gee i felt like one tonight.

Yesterday I logged there to check my deed. I noticed spam of wild horses, cows, sheep and hens on sand island south from my deed. I decided to clear that area. It was nearly done, when I noticed aged crocodile hidden in small depression of sand. What a unpleasant surprise. I was equiped just with 2h axe. Whole my plate set was in backpack. I made few steps back, and it appeared that croc did not noticed me. Fine, I saw one horse in water close to coast. With horse I could be in better possition fighting croc. I swam half way to horse, when something bitten my back. It was croc. "Great, part of stamina away, I'm swimming and without armor ... it will be fast", I thought. I turned back to island, trying to swim away. But that croc was quite fast. When closer to coast I started to equip my plates. It slower me down and eat stamina faster, but it was way how to survive bit longer.

When I hit sand, I had less than half of my HP. I made few more steps up to get better possition, turned to face my enemy and held ground. Aiming for head and start to focus. I was surprised how nice hits I made to that fierce beast. But I was still loosing my health too. I thought, I should reduce him as much as possible to have less work with him after retrieving my body later. His health was closer and closer to my own and I started to see red tunnel. And then I made nice last hit. Aged crocodile was death and I was really, really close to. Lucky, I had half of cotton piece in inventory, I treated my worst wounds. And I realized that I survived in this impossible situation.

On KangaWU I'm still rather beginner fighter, FS closing to 60 only and with 50+ql plates and 2H axe.

It reminded me 2 important things: Keep your weapon and armor equiped or prepared to equip quickly. Hidden in inventory they are useless and only makes you more heavy. And not always win, who's trying to run away. Sometimes keep more stamina and fight is better choice.

Edited by Zakerak

Ugh, you're actually going to make me come back and play this server again. I need to get smooshing. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Archaed said:

Ugh, you're actually going to make me come back and play this server again. I need to get smooshing. 

Maybe your deed wouldn't disband due to inactivity this time? No, it probably would.

17 hours ago, Budda said:

Maybe your deed wouldn't disband due to inactivity this time? No, it probably would.

Not even worth  a bet  - also welcome back Arh 😛

Pics of Botany Bay after the Decoration Upgrade - come and check us out.

unknown.png

wurm.20210818.2021.jpg

wurm.20210818.2021_1.jpg

• Like 3

New farms and Garden area added to BB -- come  log on and check us  out 

unknown.png

• Like 2

On 8/13/2021 at 11:19 AM, Budda said:

It absolutely will, but you know I'm going to drag you out drinking and hunting before then right? 

Some more screenshots of the great work done redesigning the starter deed recently.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 3