Sign in to follow this  
Khalija

Will we be able to hold more than one deed?

Title says it all. In WU, will we be able to hold papers for more than one deed?

• Like 1

Well we can have more then one character but you just can not log them on at the same time is the way i understand it. Now if there is a limit on how many characters you can have i don't know (I would guess as many as you like but not sure) 

Edited by Kegan

For anyone thinking about deeding the whole server ... it's gonna really mess up your spawns.

should be the same one deed per character per server.  You can just log out and back in on another character though, there is no limit to how many characters you can make.

• Like 4

Problem is to form an alliance so you can use your alts deeds don't you have to be online at the same time or did they finally implement offline invites?  I thought deeding had an option to allow wild mobs so that you can just deed the whole server?

Problem is to form an alliance so you can use your alts deeds don't you have to be online at the same time or did they finally implement offline invites?  I thought deeding had an option to allow wild mobs so that you can just deed the whole server?

i think the max size you can make a deed is 200x200 anyway unless that was changed when they did the size on one side thing. 

I had never thought about alliance though they need to figure out that one i guess. I am also not sure about just adding members to your deed like priest alts. I guess we have recruitment boards but i have never used them do they work when there is no one online?

Edited by Kegan

I think they said WU will not have deed limits makes no sense for singleplayer, though I think the GM can set that if needed for multiplayer.  Left the game before recruitment boards, though I saw one when I recently returned for nostalgia.  No idea how they work.  Applying wogic you would need a hammer to finish the hammer to place the recruit board to recruit yourself then mail the notice to yourself in your magic mailbox that you could not place yet because you do not have a deed?

For single player I will probably use the no decay option and not deed at all and just use guard towers.  Without a 24/7 server my guards will not be leaving corpse food at my door which was the main reason to have a deed guard..

Edited by yarnevk

I think they said WU will not have deed limits makes no sense for singleplayer, though I think the GM can set that if needed for multiplayer.  Left the game before recruitment boards, though I saw one when I recently returned for nostalgia.  No idea how they work.  Applying wogic you would need a hammer to finish the hammer to place the recruit board to recruit yourself then mail the notice to yourself in your magic mailbox that you could not place yet because you do not have a deed?

For single player I will probably use the no decay option and not deed at all and just use guard towers.  Without a 24/7 server my guards will not be leaving corpse food at my door which was the main reason to have a deed guard..

Well i guess if you are playing on a single player game/server you can just set the deed settings so it is open to everyone but if you are playing on a small public server and don't have a second steam, game and computer then you will not be able to have any alts that are members of your deed. 

I guess as long as the houses override the deed settings then you can set things like pickup and stuff for inside houses but you will be gimped a bit on the deed itself. 

Well i guess if you are playing on a single player game/server you can just set the deed settings so it is open to everyone but if you are playing on a small public server and don't have a second steam, game and computer then you will not be able to have any alts that are members of your deed. 

I guess as long as the houses override the deed settings then you can set things like pickup and stuff for inside houses but you will be gimped a bit on the deed itself. 

With the new permissions system you can assign roles for individuals without regard to their status as villagers or allies, so you just need to set the permissions accordingly.

• Like 1

With the new permissions system you can assign roles for individuals without regard to their status as villagers or allies, so you just need to set the permissions accordingly.

ahh okay i have not played with the permissions much i put all my valuable stuff on alts and a merchant for very high prices while they worked out the bugs, lol

• Like 1