Sign in to follow this  
cometdust

i got my steam key

I got mine as well. For those wondering: No pre-load or anything at the moment. The game is visible in my library though :)

wlgaegp.png

• Like 1

Print Receipt, just in case Wu fails. 

Joking, i am eagerly waiting for this awesome version. Currently we have nothing much to do in wurm expect press repair and improve. This might spice up some things.

WU ftw

well i have to say that DLgamer did a great job i was worried over nothing :)

If you already have a Steam account:
1. Launch the Steam client. Click on “Activate a product on Steam†to enter the product code you wish to activate.
2. Then follow the instructions on screen.
3. Ready. Play!

Following discussions with the publisher and Code Club AB , we have decided to send you your Steam key in advance.

On the day of release, you will be able to start downloading the game from your Steam account.

We hope your request of being able to activate Wurm on your Steam account is now fulfilled J

All you have to do now is to wait until the game is made available.

:(   it's in my library.  now i'm depressed was hoping it would download, or at least say we can download ahead of release and then get to start 1-2 days ahead of the rush.

but oh well. guess i'll just enjoy the liver servers, lol.  got to use up the 15k dirt left from the 30k dirt i bought before summer. forgot it all on my boats lol rotting away 

We still at your disposal for any further informations, we remind you that DLgamer exist since 11 years now which making us one of the oldest PC Games Download Platform.

Kind Regards

DLgamer staff

• Like 2

We still at your disposal for any further informations, we remind you that DLgamer exist since 11 years now which making us one of the oldest PC Games Download Platform.

Your WU page has different information in the lower right "Info" corner whether I view it in English or in French. The English "100% Insurance of Exchange or Refund in case of defective product" are replaced by "Installation & Activation securisée" on the page in French, in other words, "Secure installation and activation". So what's the deal? Do we have to install another third-party DRM layer in order to install and activate the game online, or does it refer to Steam? Do we just pay, get a Steam key through the mail, and profit?

just a key. then you go to steam and activate it there. you also get a wonderful instruction from dlgamer on their site.

Just a though did anyone find a rare key? maybe a very rare and interesting version of the item?  :lol: 

• Like 1

Understandably not getting much info on possible dual boxing or playing without a steam client but rather through a steam log in or something so I'll have to pass on the sale and purchase after it comes out. You guys promise to fill us in all these details??