Sign in to follow this  
asdf

Give branded mounts' corpses the same protection player corpses have

(this is mostly for pve, but AFAIK it shouldn't really matter for pvp anyway)

With how branding was made more useful recently, this is another feature that I'd love to have. Doesn't need to be the same protection, basically any protection at all would be great. Eg. only allow villagers of the brand deed pick the corpse up for some duration, or some other mechanic.

Horse gear can be worth 50s-1g+ nowadays, and it would sure suck to lose it due to having your mount killed accidentally (eg. targeting your own untamed mount), or because of losing internet connection, etc.

• Like 10

It can be used for pvp too... as far as copying the current game mechanics with player corpses.

+1... My horse is worth more than that, and I'm paranoid of myself DCING and losing my things.

• Like 1

This is why I go almost everywhere on foot! Plus I hate steering with two hands.

bump

this is quite old already yet imo still a matter that could need some attention since this can still happen.

we DO have an option to not target our own ridden mount but accidentaly killing led hell horses with their corpses ending up on a deed, monsters ganking your ridden tamed horse and similar situations can and still do happen.

a solution for this to at least weight out deed permissions would be appreciated.

16 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

Probably the best answer we'll get for now.

Have no idea what the difference is from having younger hell horses hitched as venerable, as it is the same skill regardless, I rather not have to change or worry about my hell horses unhitching from my cart while im out and a bout, and I really hate have tiny horses pulling my cart around, when full size looks so much better.

But if it is such a concern, why not tie in taming ability to using a cart with hell horses?

Can have low skill for younger hells, and require higher skill to drive a cart with older hells.

Edited by JakeRivers

That's a must change... which just never happened

+1  /2345678.... (why is that not a thing already)