Sign in to follow this  
MootRed

Wurm Unlimited/Online Tutorial and Beginner Guide

Lolabelle... you mean, there's a chance that the Hokey Pokey isn't what it's all about?  But, I've based my whole life on that premise...

*pout*

• Like 1

Mootred, I'm headed to Youtube to follow you right now... btw, I haven't messed with it in quite a while... have they figured out an easier way to make custom maps and such?

Last time I tried it was really hit and miss :)  If it has changed, I'd love a video on that even though I realize you have been specializing on playing rather than creating a server :)

On 3/30/2016 at 7:51 PM, Kyleshandra said:

Mootred, I'm headed to Youtube to follow you right now... btw, I haven't messed with it in quite a while... have they figured out an easier way to make custom maps and such?

Last time I tried it was really hit and miss :)  If it has changed, I'd love a video on that even though I realize you have been specializing on playing rather than creating a server :)

ive made some pretty fun custom maps. It does take a little bit of knowing about height maps but it is fairly easy to understand.

oh this guy so it's your fault i'm a WURM addict, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have re purchased wurm and I would have some semblance of a life, LOL :P joking, thanks to you I have something to do while i'm awaiting for that traitor to return down to the southern hemisphere and bring my summer back LOL

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 9:57 PM, ozmods said:

oh this guy so it's your fault i'm a WURM addict, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have re purchased wurm and I would have some semblance of a life, LOL :P joking, thanks to you I have something to do while i'm awaiting for that traitor to return down to the southern hemisphere and bring my summer back LOL

the sad truth is, and this is the truth, wurm is very addicting. For us with addictive personalities, wurm doesn't help. So, we have to remember, it is okay to get out of the house and explore a whole new world. Don't close your eyes, it gets better. A magical place you never knew!

• Like 1

Not exactly a beginner topic, but I would live someone to do videos on how to use mods for WU.  I am trying to get the mod loader and 'live map' to work on my client for a server I use and I can't figure it out... I'm sure there is one basic step I am missing :(

On 9/2/2016 at 5:15 PM, Kyleshandra said:

Not exactly a beginner topic, but I would live someone to do videos on how to use mods for WU.  I am trying to get the mod loader and 'live map' to work on my client for a server I use and I can't figure it out... I'm sure there is one basic step I am missing :(

i can make a video on how to use mods.

i love creativity and i built my first bridges so i wanted to share! It is not the most comprehensive but it is the basics.

• Like 1

On the calysto server i was able to purchase sorcery items.