Sign in to follow this  
InositoL

Idea/request regarding deed upkeep

So I have been thinking of a way to allow people to have a deed and be able to fund such an endeavor without destroying the normal economy by making silver to easy to get. However I am no good at java coding and doubt I would have the knowledge to pull it off, just want to know what everyone thinks and if anyone would be up for taking on such a project.

The Idea - whenever someone log's in if they are part of a deed and are online for X amount of time per Y amount of hour's/day's  then Z amount of currency will be added to their deed upkeep. Also a nice feature would be to add a limit for the amount of time the deed is payed up until to avoid deed's over a certain time to avoid deeds payed up for years unless the deed owner want's to put his own earned silver into the coffers.

well that is the idea I have, please let me know if you have a better idea or want to take up the project.

Sorry thought this was regarding wo.

Edited by shakys

So I have been thinking of a way to allow people to have a deed and be able to fund such an endeavor without destroying the normal economy by making silver to easy to get. However I am no good at java coding and doubt I would have the knowledge to pull it off, just want to know what everyone thinks and if anyone would be up for taking on such a project.

The Idea - whenever someone log's in if they are part of a deed and are online for X amount of time per Y amount of hour's/day's  then Z amount of currency will be added to their deed upkeep. Also a nice feature would be to add a limit for the amount of time the deed is payed up until to avoid deed's over a certain time to avoid deeds payed up for years unless the deed owner want's to put his own earned silver into the coffers.

well that is the idea I have, please let me know if you have a better idea or want to take up the project.

So what your idea is, the more citizens and active time on that those citizens have will increase the life of a deeds as upkeep with a possible cap on upkeep gain in that way?

I like this.. very clever. I hope this is popular and someone will indeed fashion a mod to do this.