Sign in to follow this  
Redd

Balance saccing items between faiths

Currently Lib and Nahjo can both sac veggies. Without the stupid arguement, this is BY FAR the easiest saccing item by a large factor. 

I find it unfair that both those faiths can sac locks/cordage rope/yoyos's at 1/2 the favor gain for each faiths sacking item, and yet all the other priests get like 1/10000th of veggies sac favor.

Please either change Libs/Nahjos saccing item to a more balanced item (as hard as locks for the very least), or make it so that each and every faith can sack at 1/2 the favor a Lib/Nahjo would get for veggies.

Edited by Redd
  • Like 13

time to grind ropemaking and locksmithing.

Expected nothing less from you. Thank you for your input.

Either give everyone the chance. or no one. If Rolf is going to remove it from nahjo he should remove it from libila aswell.

• Like 1

Give the other priests half the favor Lib/Nahjo gets from veg. Otherwise the channeling gains people have already made during the current system simply get locked in as a permanent advantage.

But frankly - this whole thing is really depressing and if it really is so unbalanced has to make me wonder what's the point? It wasn't the players who caused this.

Buffing the favor gain of locks and ropes seems like a good idea if veggies give that much favor, especially as the latter two require more effort to create.

-> could make it like every 30 QL of coordage gives 1 favor,

-> every 20QL of cloth square gives 1 favor (but 10 QL gives 1 favor for fo priest caus they get double from it),

-> every 20 QL of door locks give 1 favor (but 10 QL gives 1 favor for mag priest caus they get double from it),

-> every 20 QL of yoyo gives 1 favor (but 10 QL gives 1 favor for vyn priest caus they get double from yoyos).

Since coordage can be used by any of em, it requires more QL for every favor point. 
Its simple, and just like libila, every 10 QL of veggy gives 1 favor.
That's it, its more favor and better. Aye veggies are surely the same QL as farming skill which is better than coordage/yoyo/door locks/cloth piece but compared to current situation it would be an improvement.
Also libila priests can't farm so its fair. I have no idea about nahjo, why he can farm and sac veggies as well lol

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

They should all have craftable items that require some material to be gathered. Mag has locks, Fo has cloth...

Vyn has kind of an unbalanced one since 2 materials need to be gathered and more actions used to create, yoyos (I think this should be changed). maybe Vynora should just get just ropes.

Lib can have healing covers since it only requires farming and 1 action to combine onion + garlic. (let them use alchemy)

any new priests I guess somebody else can figure out...

Edited by KyleBooze
  • Like 1

im a vyn,  i need to sac yoyo's for proper gains, yet i do door locks, i find its a buncha crap you can sac veggies and get full favor,   So why should i have to work my butt off with door locks/mining when  those sacing veggies got easy mode. Like seriously, its so friggin easy to get 1k of a veggie thats just laying around on the maps. Whens the last time ya found 1k yoyos or 1k doorlocks laying around? Def needs a balance,  Nahjo's spells need balanced also. Why the hell does he have skills matching a vyn/mag and a fo all there main casting skills that highly sought after in 1 priest and then some. Only use a vyn has no is  Coc........... fix it and make it balanced!

• Like 2

im a vyn,  i need to sac yoyo's for proper gains, yet i do door locks, i find its a buncha crap you can sac veggies and get full favor,   So why should i have to work my butt off with door locks/mining when  those sacing veggies got easy mode. Like seriously, its so friggin easy to get 1k of a veggie thats just laying around on the maps. Whens the last time ya found 1k yoyos or 1k doorlocks laying around? Def needs a balance,  Nahjo's spells need balanced also. Why the hell does he have skills matching a vyn/mag and a fo all there main casting skills that highly sought after in 1 priest and then some. Only use a vyn has no is  Coc........... fix it and make it balanced!

Id rather make shafts use .1 per yoyo than be forced to deal with ropemaking, sure its less actions and only one skill but the average ql of ropes is awful in comparison to yoyos plus its increasing the crops needed (1 cotton = 5 yoyos, 1 wemp = 0 cordage) so by fixing shafts its not so bad to consider the actions required.

(lol at lib being stuck on Chaos, lets ignore the fact they can craft and grind stats on Freedom with no penalty)

• Like 3

Balance. I wouldn't call it easy mode when WL priests can skill up in safety on a PVE server then make the transition to PVP server. BL priests are lmited to PVP server only. (Libila)

But I would agree yoyo's are a sack of crap.

• Like 1

As a former Fo priest currently switching to a priest of Nathan I'm going to go ahead and -1 this.

I understand the frustration and see your point of view but there are a two things I think you should bear in mind.

First, veggies are undoubtedly the easiest to produce large quantities of, but there is no sac item that is very difficult to generate if you train up your skills properly before preisting. Yes I envy Nacho priests only needing to train a single skill and use a single tool to generate their sac items but it doesn't take me long to generate enough squares to keep me saccing all day.

Second, every priest has it's advantages and disadvantages. Lib can't farm. Nacho spell list.... it would be pretty crappy if not for the sac item IMO. I'm happy to have to use cloth for my priest with web armor, circle of cunning, rotting touch, frostbrand, 25% damage bonus etc.

As a former Fo priest currently switching to a priest of Nathan I'm going to go ahead and -1 this.

I understand the frustration and see your point of view but there are a two things I think you should bear in mind.

First, veggies are undoubtedly the easiest to produce large quantities of, but there is no sac item that is very difficult to generate if you train up your skills properly before preisting. Yes I envy Nacho priests only needing to train a single skill and use a single tool to generate their sac items but it doesn't take me long to generate enough squares to keep me saccing all day.

Second, every priest has it's advantages and disadvantages. Lib can't farm. Nacho spell list.... it would be pretty crappy if not for the sac item IMO. I'm happy to have to use cloth for my priest with web armor, circle of cunning, rotting touch, frostbrand, 25% damage bonus etc.

Edited by Redd
  • Like 1

Farming requires 1 skill which you will 100% of the time get the max ql of your skill. Veggies can also be stored in bulk which is very helpful, and are very light to carry. 

Square pieces of cloth (being the second next easiest, locks being the first) require you to a) farm cotton (at this stage if you were lib/Nahjo you get your favor here) B) turn said cotton into strings incurring a ql loss and c) turn 3 of these strings to a square piece of cloth (again incurring a ql loss).

You're saying square pieces of cloth which take 4 more actions and 2 ql losses in production (so you would likely need to do 6-8 actions MORE in average to get the same favor amount from veggies due to the ql loss in part b and c) is balanced to veggies? You dont exactly need to be a rocket scientist to understand the point im trying to make lol.

-1 but there could be other options to buffing saccables that would be good

Magranon clearly has the best passives of any priest. Plz nerf. Vynoran spell list OP. Plz nerf.

See my point? Nahjo has a great sac item but it's the main thing he's got. Lib has a great sac item and spell list but her passives suck and she can't use the best method for generating her own sac item. Plus she's BL exclusive and WL get three exclusive priests.

The packages a pretty balanced IMO.

Magranon clearly has the best passives of any priest. Plz nerf. Vynoran spell list OP. Plz nerf.

See my point? Nahjo has a great sac item but it's the main thing he's got. Lib has a great sac item and spell list but her passives suck and she can't use the best method for generating her own sac item. Plus she's BL exclusive and WL get three exclusive priests.

Free food and nutrition to 99% on myc and healing wounds? Not op at all!

Also libila priests can't farm so its fair. I have no idea about nahjo, why he can farm and sac veggies as well lol

That is just plain stupid. You can buy mass veggies supereasy, any other account can farm in BL except the priest. So that counts for nothing. HC would be nice tho. Instead of garlic.

Free food and nutrition to 99% on myc and healing wounds? Not op at all!

Over a 25% damage bonus or chance to keep skills and items on death?

No thanks. I'll sac a rare dirt or cloth square.

• Like 1

Main thing he got? How about Woa? How about LT? How about dirt, how about AosP, Courier, FB,  how about one of the best pve casting priest with the easiest saccing material. (Level 90 farming will give you 7+ ql 90 saccables EVERY TIME, meaning 1 tile and 2 days = 500-600 favor). And i do have a nahjo priest with 90 farming and i do think its utterly OP.

• Like 1