Sign in to follow this  
DKSprocket

Can we please have an official explanation about the state of Nahjo priests

D'oh. Was a bug on my part. They didn't get the sac. Darn it.

Woodcutting is back.

mining too, lol

Patchnote was changed to:

• Due to a permissions bugfix which balanced Nahjo the deity lost the ability to mine and cut down trees. We hardcoded those back for now while we consider options.

Edited by DKSprocket

My Nahjo cannot farm because if grass encroaches on my land I cannot pack (paving) or dig and drop (digging)

Thanks to Dairuka for letting me know, Nahjo can pack grass that encroaches and then cultivate currently, so farming is possible.

Edited by Muse

My Nahjo cannot farm because if grass encroaches on my land I cannot pack (paving) or dig and drop (digging)

My Nahjo is completely unable to feed itself.

[06:00:08] You start to pack the ground.

[06:00:18] The dirt is packed and hard now.

[06:00:21] You start to cultivate the soil.

[06:00:29] A tool for digging. It could be improved with a lump.

Works fine for me.

Well - now woodcutting and mining are back, but I hardly dare go to bed for fear of what is there when I wake up.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be easier to just keep the epic deities on epic?

Bit late for that now, isn't it?

• Like 1

Well - now woodcutting and mining are back, but I hardly dare go to bed for fear of what is there when I wake up.

I converted my Magranon priest at 98 faith and 95 mining skill to Nahjo, i still didnt get back to 70 faith. 

Dear devs, this decision or future plans simply bad in my view, why dont you told us in the last months, to wait or a nerf will come later?   My reason to drop the 98 faith was the mining ability and the Genesis spell along with the Strongwall spell.

• Like 2

[07:15:41] 10 minutes to shutdown. Reason: Fixing urgent issue with Nahjo. Quick restart.

lol

• Like 1

some group probably emailed Rolf to nerf Nahjo because it's OP... I still see other priests running around. I only switched my Mag to Nahjo for Genesis so I didn't need to pay prem on 2 priests...

• Like 1

Cropsac (Cheezymode) still works.

Spell list has not changed.

Still can not dig.

Still can not use alchemy.

Still can pave.

Still can cultivate.

Still can woodcut.

Still can mine.

Still can farm.

Still can tame.

Edited by Dairuka

Now it's spells - strongwall and genesis at least both gone according to the list.

edit: My bad - just realized that on this new priest they won't appear for me yet.

Edited by Heboric

Now it's spells - strongwall and genesis at least both gone according to the list.

This is going beyond absurd.

Edited by Dairuka

My bad - I just realized at my current faith I won't be able to see those spells yet anyway.

Apologies.

I'm too used to seeing them on my Fo and now defunct Mag.

Edited by Heboric

Nahjo as it stands is actually one of the worst gods for a pvp priest, so nerfing him is kind of funny.  All he can do is basically deed sit genesising horses and casting enchants.  Disallowing him from doing anything else basically just reinforces his role as a PVE-only priest. 

As a super nerfed mag priest , I'm glad they are doing something. Faiths need to be more balanced from before player gods. Instead on a very wurmian way of doing things , they unbalanced things even more.

Really dunno why everyone is suddenly screaming nerf Nahjo.  (And yes devs, I'm talking to you too!)

People have been sacrificing veggies for years.  They're called Libila priests.  Dunno why it's suddenly OP just because people on freedom can do it.

I will admit, they have a pretty good spell selection for PvE, but I'm having trouble understanding what relevance that has to do with deciding what actions this diety can perform.  Even if Nahjo could ONLY mine, or ONLY cut trees, people would still be screaming Nahjo is OP.

*edit* On second thought, Libila priests were not allowed to farm.  That's the biggest difference I can see.

Edited by Wargasm

You know what just drop penalties on priests. Lib can already go to a pve server and grind all they want, why not let them all do it.

• Like 1

Really dunno why everyone is suddenly screaming nerf Nahjo.  (And yes devs, I'm talking to you too!)

People have been sacrificing veggies for years.  They're called Libila priests.  Dunno why it's suddenly OP just because people on freedom can do it.

I will admit, they have a pretty good spell selection for PvE, but I'm having trouble understanding what relevance that has to do with deciding what actions this diety can perform.  Even if Nahjo could ONLY mine, or ONLY cut trees, people would still be screaming Nahjo is OP.

*edit* On second thought, Libila priests were not allowed to farm.  That's the biggest difference I can see.

Even if Nahjo could ONLY mine, or ONLY cut trees, or ONLY DIG, I'd still be screaming that Nahjo is OP.

Did i forget something ?

For pve , nothing, absolutly nothing can compare to a Nahjo priest.

Unless it was changed today, Nahjo have never been able to dig. 

I'm just sitting here on my vyn wishing I had alchemy. /cry.

That's all I want. Please wurm gods?

/offers gold

Since we're messing around with priests why not give Vynora a less PITA double favor item while you're at it.

• Like 2

Since we're messing around with priests why not give Vynora a less PITA double favor item while you're at it.

As a main vyn, it's (sort of...) in line with Fo, mag had a advantage (IMO) slightly though.

Still very annoying however. Would be nice to look at those three but I fear somehow stupidly they'd get nerfed so.... Idk if I even want to bring that up.

(Though giving vynora alchemy would be AWESOME devs! Plzz?!?) (and yes I know Fo had it... Sigh all priest should get a priest-like skill that is alchemy...)