Sign in to follow this  
ownerpure5

Pre-Release Stream

I think it would be nice if Rolf made a pre-release stream for Wurm unlimited. Maybe it'll expose the game a bit more. Because i fear the game might have a slow launch if advertising measures aren't taken.

Agreed, It would be nice to see something like what Ark did - get a bunch of twitch streamers that play new games to host it for a few days or even popular wurm community streamer. :)

NO. There is no need for this. You people act as if WU is a total different game when in fact it is the same identical game with the ability for you to host the server instead of him.

I assure you WU will look and act the same as the WO version all but some tiny changes like 1 man building bridges rather than 2 man to make a bridge.

For people to stream WU would look just like WO you want be able to tell the difference between the 2 cause there is none. So it is point less to allow anyone to stream it before it releases.

WU has hundreds of youtube advertisement already in WO videos just because you add WU above the videos name don't make it different.

If people want to try WU out right now they can go make a free account and play it now online.

Edited by Arkonick