Sign in to follow this  
Chiqa

Nw Xan Impalong

We will be hosting an impalong the From Dec 16-23 at Whitefall  I8. This is coastal and can also be reached by land using a tunnel.

The hosting staff includes 

Quiglen  Deed Owner. Master  of most things Wurmish including but not limited to Blacksmiths, weapon smithing, carp and fine Carp

Chiqa,  general slave  > Mistress of fine carp, carp , weapon smithing  and a few other fun skills

BruceMcgee  Provider of sanity and laughter

Jashton   All things Dirty Always has a shovel in hand

Chulirac  General in charge of nuisance. Lots of tasty skills he doesn't tell anyone about

Silvirwolfe Mistress  of pain/games <Excels in proper whip usage.

Tria Mistress of sweetness and official staff herder (look out I hear she carry's a cattle prod)

Uisge Master  of chains and many other wonderful things.

This list will be updated as  friends sign their life away in blood for the event.

Tools will be imped to 70 ql  . Private arrangements may be made  of course, you  pay someone to imp well above 70ql at the event if you wish, and if they have the mats on hand, that would be up to impers discretion and they set their own prices. .

Rules

No sales please.  This is a function based on giving , not taking .

1 type of item per person please, If you bring 10 frying pans expect 1 imped and the rest publicly returned.

Basically "Don't Bee Funky " should cover it. Be nice and respectful to others or you will be asked to leave.

For those or you that have asked about more specific rules. I recycled this from Jaz with permission of course.

Rules:

as the impalong is mainly intended to help the newer players, who are attending the event in person, the following rules are in place:

• Always name your items (rename: your character name), items without names will not be worked on.

• Please put the items into the correct container (forge, coffin, etc), you can consult the Wurmpedia or ask if unsure which item belongs where. For example sacrificial knife is weapon, candelabra is jewelry item...

• Where backpacks etc. are in the forges or other containers, please put your items -that fit inside- into any of these subcontainers, to max out the available space. All Forges have Backpacks please place your items inside them when possible.

• When an item is ready, the imper will post /me <name>  <item name> is ready into the local chat, causing the line to appear in yellow text. Please pick up your item as soon as possible to make space for new items in the containers. If a container is full, please wait until some space is freed up.

• Do not take out the items that do not belong to you even if you are the imper, do not move them into another containers. Staff will handle overflow. 

• Items will be imped to 70ql max - if you wish anything imped to higher, please arrange it in PM with the impers, preferably arranged after the event closed

• Odynn is making steel for us  and some others may be donating. Steel imping will proceed as usual. 

• Jazz has donated gold, gold and silver imping will proceed.

• Due to low yield of Wool , we will not be imping any wool items. 

• We will have casting.  You are responsible to only put 70+ql and above items in for casting, in case of shatter  there is no recourse. It is a chance we all take. Put your name and the cast you are wanting on the item please. other wise it will not be casted on. Please limit to 1-2 items per person. Lets not break the priests. 

• Rules may change during the event based on the circumstances, if updated, it will be announced in local chat

• If you have issues or questions please contact the members of the organizers

• Please be kind to each other, this week is for fun and to meet each other :)

• Hosts and a few volunteers are donating sac items, if you can donate more please do so, just bring it with you when you come. 

Logistics:

• The imping and sermons are done in a single building to support the priests with the biggest possible audience.

• On Deed Inn provided (36 beds)

• Food and water is provided

• On-deed pens with enchanted grass available, please bring branded animals  to avoid leading and other access issues

Please start signing up below for imping.

Impers

Trimm: Blacksmith/Leatherworking

Bdew: I'll attend with my usual BS/LW/SHS/Carp

Revelation: Shieldsmithing, blacksmithing, carp and fine carp.

Pinchi: I will help with Blacksmithing for sure.

BrandonSF :90+ Shield smithing, Carp, Blacksmithing, Arrows.

Cecci : I'll pop over for sure, doing fine carp and maybe something more, like leatherwork or so.

Vindekator: Shipbuilding, Carp, Masonry, Hot Digity
Uisge Chain
Ehizellbob Cloth, carp, Fine Carp
Gooner Blacksmithing
StarGrace carpentry, fine carp, weaponsmithing, blacksmithing
Zetzu Carpentry
Toriyo Bowery
Shrimpie LW and CT
Jamuszsram  blacksmithing, chain armour smithing
Irbiska : ship building, carpentry
Roysta  Blacksmithing / Leatherworking Fine Carp / Ship Building / Chain Armour
Rocklobstar Blacksmithing
MissWilc  LW, CT, BS, and FC
Fendir  Blacksmith and Weaponsmith.
Odynn Most things Metal

As we get things planned (games etc this post will be updated.

10/16/15 Update

Quiglen  has offered the use of  his Artisans hall that he originally built for impalongs. We have held an ally imp along there in the past.

For this reason we are moving the impalong to Whitefall.

The building is complete, we just need to dust off the cobwebs, Screenies will be coming before too long.

Any of the other metals that can be donated  at 70 ql ish  would be welcome as well as prizes for games. Feel free to contact  Silvirwolfe  regarding games. She can be reached here on the forums via pm or ingame.

11/14/15

See the new and improved  Hall  below!

We have iron, cotton, logs in stock on site. 

Gold has be  pledged for delivery before opening day.

Any donations for contests prizes would be welcome. 

Quiglen  and I  just completed a very nice 2 lane wooden  Bridge  to traverse  between MBS and Whitefall. 

11/29/15

The Inn is complete

Material gathering  is nearing completion

Creating sac material is getting started. Odynn is hard at work on this . 

Anyone making Donations please pm me  to facilitate coordination.

Don't forget to contact Chulirac regarding sermons.

Prizes

Rare Saw 93 ql   Donated by Pinchi

Rare Grindstone 

Rare 70 ql Smelting pot donated by Bonegetter

90 ql Exquiset Meditation rug Ehizellbob

Rare Bear Hat Wilca

RAre purple Flower Pot Wilca

Rare Cloth Hood Wilca

Rare Large Iron Shield 

Rare Long Bow  Toriyo

More coming soon as We get donations.

Spellcast has graciously differed to make a teleport very close to deed so that no one needs to miss out on the treasure hunt. we will post signs directing to it. 

Nh4ZD0z.png

fWO6yrM.jpg

Edited by Chiqa
Update Prize list
  • Like 17

carp and fine Carp

Took me multiple reads to notice that neither of those words are "crap" :P

I'll attend with my usual BS/LW/SHS/Carp.

• Like 2

I will plan on attending....

Be glad to help out with blacksmithing, carp, fine carp and where ever I am needed!!

Tria

• Like 1

Signing up for shieldsmithing, blacksmithing, carp and fine carp. Can also mine high ql ore and cut high ql logs.

• Like 1

I think I can likely sail on over for this one depending on the wind. Assuming I am not priested; 90+ Shield smithing, Carp, Blacksmithing, Arrows.

• Like 2

Brandon, I sure hope the winds will be in favor then!

I'll pop over for sure, doing fine carp and maybe something more, like leatherwork or so.

• Like 3

Guess I'll have to make an appearance.  What with y'all being neighbors and such.

Shipbuilding, Carp, Masonry, Hot Digity

• Like 3

I think you misspelled something there Miss C.  Should be "Silvirwolfe, mistress of pain/games , Excels in proper whip Uisge. 

You know I'll gladly be there to help out however I can work schedule allowing of course.  Might can find a suit of chain or 2 that needs some work.

• Like 1

No promises yet but I hope to make it.  I attended Christmas over on Release last year due to travel distance... will see what happens :)

• Like 1

Nice news, thanks for organizing a fun event!

I hope I will there, for carp, and gather 70+ql logs. Also, I seem to generally messing around with anything else up to my skill, at impalongs, for others to take over where I can't, so I will likely want to do that!

• Like 1

This event will be happening? If i wasnt be on vacation, can do, Carp, Chain smith, blacksmith, and lower level weapon smith

This event will be happening? If i wasnt be on vacation, can do, Carp, Chain smith, blacksmith, and lower level weapon smith

Yes it most certainly is .

bump We are gathering mats now,  we plan on completing perpetration's in the next week.

I've always wanted to help out at one of these events so I'm thinking of coming along. May not be able to stay the whole week but I could be there at least some of it, depends on RL work load nearer the time. Will also be sailing from southern Release so that'll counter in how long I stay for too.

For now, put me down as 90 Cloth tailor, can also provide some 90ql farming goods if they're needed/ wanted (Let me know before I set off). Also should be able to do 70 carp/ fine carp by then, and that's all I've really got of use :)

I'll let you know if I'll not be able to make it for whatever reason nearer the time :)

Edited by Ehizellbob
  • Like 1

I'm not certain about my schedule at that time. However, I'll come if I'm able. I can do WS(85), BS(96) and Carp(80). With luck, I might have PAS near or at 70 by then, too!

I didn't notice any mention about materials already there, so I'll try to get some 70+ql iron/steel with me.

One more thing: Last year on Release impalong, there was also low level enchants offered. Are you planning to do this, too? If so, I could bring 100 faith vyn with 65 channeling.

• Like 1

I'm not certain about my schedule at that time. However, I'll come if I'm able. I can do WS(85), BS(96) and Carp(80). With luck, I might have PAS near or at 70 by then, too!

I didn't notice any mention about materials already there, so I'll try to get some 70+ql iron/steel with me.

One more thing: Last year on Release impalong, there was also low level enchants offered. Are you planning to do this, too? If so, I could bring 100 faith vyn with 65 channeling.

We hope you will make it. The extended time period will  perhaps help accomadate many players.

At this time we are nto planning enchants this may change. Enchanters out there planning on attending speak up if you are interested.

I'd love to attend, it's quite a sail for me but I should be able to make it. =) 

Can help with carpentry, fine carp, weaponsmithing, blacksmithing

Do you have a list of supplies you may need? I can bring items but I'm not sure what's required. I should have a few items to donate as prizes as well, I'll have to take inventory on that first and will let you know. =) 

Thanks for hosting this! 

• Like 1

Count me in as carp imper and il make sure to bring some of my wemp collection.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm willing to come down and imp some bows if you need or want someone who is willing to do that. Wanted to come to a Impalong since I first heard of it and haven't seen anyone covering Bows. Also can do some carp items if there isn't too many already. :) Toriyo is the ingame name. I'm sure seeing Bow and imping would have lead them to Toriyo anyways!

Edited by Quostin

We will participate with pleasure, pls add us to impalong list

Irbiska : ship building, carpentry

Januszsram : blacksmithing, chain armour smithing

• Like 1