Sign in to follow this  
wrathadox

Deed Design Contest

Just deeded a flat area of 31 x 27. Problem is, I lack direction and creativity. Looking for a good deed layout and willing to pay for one. Would like it to be aesthetically pleasing but also functional. This is for a PVE server and does not need any special security layouts. 

I would like a large farm area, a warehouse, a main house and room for maybe a few 2x2 smaller houses if I ever open my village up to other players. There is a mine on-deed in one of the corners so in your design exclude maybe one of the corners 8 vertical 3 wide because that's the entrance down to it. This is a non-coastal deed.

Requirements

Would like a deed planner export so I can see it in 3D along with a 2D representation of the layout.

The Settlement Token is in the direct middle of the settlement.

Don't worry about skill requirements, but at the same time note that I am not skilled enough to make 7 story buildings anytime soon. 3-4 stories is fine with me at this stage in my Wurm life.

Prize

10s in game or 10 Euros via paypal for the one I like the best!

Would like to award someone within a week!

Thanks guys. :)

Deed Planner of base deed
http://pastebin.com/bZdEmA7p

s4gEZw1.png

Edited by wrathadox

could we get a layout of where the on-deed mine is? so we can build around it? (Meaning which corner as your shape is a rectangle soo)

Edited by akaedis

Yes I can recreate it in Deedplanner when I get home. It's located in the Northwest corner of the deed. From the corner the space occupies 3 tiles wide (From corner headed east) and Five tiles down (1 grass tile sloped down, 1 cave opening, 3 marble slabs elevated back up to flat level). I will post it when I can. At work at the moment.

Is there a prize for having the ugliest?  I can compete in that category.  :rolleyes:  Now where did I put that rare steel and flint?

could we get a layout of where the on-deed mine is? so we can build around it? (Meaning which corner as your shape is a rectangle soo)

Updated.