Edited by thirtynine
  • Like 2

Congrats to winners!    

COMPLETED

Edited by thirtynine

I'll get this started...

#4 Bathor - 50s

#7 Yamuliss - 50s

Yes the rules are a bit confusing.  I was attempting to share information in exchange for participation.  But I may have over complicated things.  Which I tend to do sometimes.  So I will attempt to clarify. 

First and foremost those spoiler rules only pertain to a Significant Buyout Offer, that I was willing to accept.

Usually for high end characters people accept private buyout offers, and nobody ever knows what the character sold for or even a close price to what it was worth.  So its huge guessing game for many buyers and sellers later.

Top 10 bidders per character are going to come away with some pricing information, even if I take the private buyout option.  They will be told what the 2nd private buyout offer was (no names shared).  I have already received a bunch already.  So for those of you who serious buyers, they will at least know a good estimate of what similar characters sell for.

The current top bidder, will get a chance to outbid the buyout.  Seems fair to me, that people who are bidding publicly don't get left in the cold, by a last minute buyout offer.

If all bids are public, and it goes to the end.  Then none of this even matters, because all information would be public.

So in the end, a top 10 bidder, will have a pretty good idea of what the character is worth, at the end of the auction whether its public or private buyout.  Anyone not in top 10 will only know if it goes all the way through to the end.

I would love to keep it all public, but unfortunately, i know some people, myself included will pay a premium to keep the details private.  So I can respect that, and have to leave that option open.

I hope I explained things adequately enough.  I really don't need the money, so this is just something fun I threw in to spice things up.  Hope everyone understands what I am trying to do, and nobody takes offense, but on the other hand you cant please everyone so...

Edited by thirtynine
  • Like 1

#1 450usd. edit:396e

Edit: Sorry, this was meant to be USD not euros. it's edited before any other offers so I guess it's ok.

Edited by Maximillian

#4 350e

#3 200e

#6 200e

#7 200e

Edited by JacobP