Sign in to follow this  
Jonneh

Wyvern

Well I'm really glad to hear pvp server is to the east, since we settled on the east coast on day one. Lucky :P

What does the pvp map look like?  the image file you have is exactly the same as the PvE server - is it just a different island, same map?

[14:02:21] 223 other players are online. You are on Wyvern (243 totally in Wurm).

:o

How did this server get so many players? I am curious. 

I'm wondering the same thing.

How did this server get so many players? I am curious. 

Luck :P

It's the server a group of players picked at launch i guess, and as biggest server back then people kept joining because it's the biggest server :P

• Like 1

PvP server is now launched and accessible by sailing or swimming across the eastern border of the PvE server.

Edit: For the moment you can only cross the border if you have nobody on your friends/ignore list.

What's the reason for this?

What's the reason for this?

Guessing how friends are tracked by servers and since it's same server but in a different map it causes issues. 

Hey guys, a friend of mine, by the nickname "simple" got stuck, then killed by a spider. After he got killed, no option for respawn appeared and - 45 minutes after logging off - he can't connect to the server (loading bar get stuck on "connecting"). Can anyone help us? Thank you!

Hey guys, a friend of mine, by the nickname "simple" got stuck, then killed by a spider. After he got killed, no option for respawn appeared and - 45 minutes after logging off - he can't connect to the server (loading bar get stuck on "connecting"). Can anyone help us? Thank you!

restart game.

restart game.

He restarted and even tried to login with other name... same issue. He can connect on any other server tough.

He restarted and even tried to login with other name... same issue. He can connect on any other server tough.

Eh, no idea, i can connect fine on my end.

[02:11:32] The server has been up 2 days, 16 hours and 39 minutes.

pweeeeaaase

Welcome to pvp!

[23:18:45] Atazs slain by Drastox Orlaz Zeke Raix Cyberhusky Melros 

[23:24:23] Piratemax slain by Zeke 

Didnt pop tabs : 

Hideyowaifus

Highstandards

Majorwx

Noputinnocry

Tutuma

Zentil

Edited by Egard

I had this problem a few days ago, as did many others. 

The only fix is a server reboot. 

I figured out that the issue you guys are talking about is related to your steam account, not sure if this is a wyvern specific issue or a WU issue however. It kind of seems like your connection wasn't closed properly or something, causing you to be unable to login (I confirmed this by making a second steam account and logging in through family sharing, of course this means you can't access your characters since it's a different account)

It's also not a character specific issue since I had 2 characters created and it was not possible to log into either on my main account. Frustrating as hell no being able to play though, they should consider some sort of daily restart until this issue is fixed to alleviate the problem.

• Like 1

a shame the pings so bad :(

This server runs far, far smoother than even the official Wurm servers...at least if you're from EU.