Sign in to follow this  
Jonneh

Wyvern

+1 Will def give it a try. However please don't make the map as islandy as the one shown on your links.

Edited by ownerpure5

+1 Will def give it a try. However please don't make the map as islandy as the one shown on your links.

I will agree with that, I feel that there's not enough livable space. However I do like the mountains.

yeh the map sucks. Just make it one big flat landmass. no water on the inside

Hmm... Looks fun, I like difficult terrain. How about more mountains with flat(titsh) top, and zones that are more/less difficult when it comes to mob spawns?

• Like 1

The massive deserts is very good. You should make the map of australia with that map generator.

The massive deserts is very good. You should make the map of australia with that map generator.

We tried that, big landmasses like Australia are terrible as WU maps.

• Like 1

We tried that, big landmasses like Australia are terrible as WU maps.

Is there not a way to re-scale it?

Is there not a way to re-scale it?

We tried, but no matter the scale landmasses downscaled to WU maps size don't make too much sense anyway - in case of 4096X4096 you need to downscale the whole continent 25-30 times, while even 10 times lead to very weird terrain (very flat and/or with weird spikes).

I agree, Map has a bit too many islands and less land. Fill in some more land(Preferably flat land) near all those lakes(while keeping some of the lakes if possible). It is a big map but by the looks of it theres only so many good spots to deed(Excluding coastal deeds)

Hey Jonneh. Maps look good! I sent you a pm a few days about helping to run the severs & develop for it, would be great to have a chat with you about your plans.

Am keen to get some UK/EU servers up and running :)

Vox Verlix

yeh the map sucks. Just make it one big flat landmass. no water on the inside

that would make it even more boring..

Server is up and running, It should show in the server list as "Wyvern". For the moment only the PvE server is running, we'll set up the PvP server once we make sure the PvE server is ok.

Edited by Jonneh

Good job guys, hear you have 36 players and counting, good luck from  your friends at Mythmoor!

• Like 1

So far the server's been nice, best beach hobo simulator 2015 server.

A lot of folk playing too.

Did you guys figure out how to change the server time? I've got my custom map to load up but it's all snowy :(

Looks like it'll be a lot of fun. There's essentially the same if not better latency in comparison to the Wurm servers. I believe it's also the most populated server currently.

Anyway,I grinded a bit of digging and gathered some foraged goods in preparation for deeding. :)

+1 for Jonneh. ;)

Edited by Xallo

What's eta on pvp server. Will it be fresh server or will characters from this server be able to go to the other one?

Did you guys figure out how to change the server time? I've got my custom map to load up but it's all snowy :(