Sign in to follow this  
WesncIsMe

[US Central] RS Private Server [PVE] Up to 5x Skillgain Ramping/5x Action Timers/Events/Silver Rewards/30k Creatures/Friendly & Active Admins

A small update has been pushed the server including fixes to the activity system and more rewards.

Update 10/23/2015

Updates

• Activity system silver reward amounts have been tweaked down to cap at 5 silver
  • Activity system gives more intermediate rewards
  • Spelling errors with the rewarded silver details have been fixed
  • Map 2 from Development Log #2 has been loaded up for testing and evaluation
  • Updated to official wurm server update
  • A title was added for testing

Silver amounts for the activity system has been tweaked. Keep in mind these amounts are for TOTAL ACCUMULATED play time. More intermediate rewards has also been added.

If you would like to become a part of the initial beta-testing, register on our forums and throw up a whitelist application!

Edited by WesncIsMe

We have been testing alot of maps today, tweaking every step of the way and getting input from our beta-testers. We have decided on a final map

map4.png

I really cannot wait for this server to go live.

I think you're doing an awesome job in keeping us up to date with everything!

• Like 1

Update 10/24/2015

Updates

• Fix for a custom title not being able to given by GMs
  • Meditation wait timers only cap at 16 days now instead of 21
  • Meditation tick chances were increased, this will be tweaked based on feedback

Map testing also continues as we push further to opening the server to the public. We want to ensure everything is in place for players upon server opening.

If you would like to become a part of the initial beta-testing, register on our forums and throw up a whitelist application!

Edited by WesncIsMe

May I ask what your policy on racism is?

We will not tolerate any sort of racism involving race, religion or ethical background. Any report of these cases will be dealt with and players will receive warnings accordingly 

Is it correct that you're allowing the importing of characters from WO and that this won't actually be a fresh server?

We will not tolerate any sort of racism involving race, religion or ethical background. Any report of these cases will be dealt with and players will receive warnings accordingly 

Edited by JackBinimbul

What has this to do with A private server advertisement thread?

A question was asked.  I expanded it.  It's actually important for some people.

What about orientation or gender identity? ;)

We will not tolerate discrimination or racism involving orientation or gender identity either, Any report of these cases will be dealt with and players will receive warnings accordingly

Thanks for the response, Wes! 

Is it correct that you're allowing the importing of characters from WO and that this won't actually be a fresh server?

Last I heard, this was still up in the air.  People have some very wide ranging opinions about importing into private servers and both sides have really good points.  I don't know if WesncIsMe has decided which way to go yet.

We have achieved alot in the couple of days since Wurm Unlimited release and we are happy to announce that we opening the server to the public!

OP has been updated with server details.

Update 10/25/2015

Updates

• Fix for 1 hour playing message, it now shows proper amount
  • Added [Donator] title

The server has opened to the public today! for more details on server specifics and details, check this post

Edited by WesncIsMe

Update 10/26/2015

Updates

• Silver rewards are now given out monthly
  • All new players start with 9s instead of 8s
  • Fix for getting silver every hour

Remember that if you were a beta tester that you will receive and award and a title, login to receive your awards!

Edited by WesncIsMe

Man this sounds like a really good server honestly, if I wasn't hooked to Wurm with my characters, and didn't want to do my own thing (gm powers / testing ect) I'd so go for it. Y'all seem to have it on-point. With a nice looking map I top of that.

I hope all goes well for you, looks really good.

• Like 1

Update 10/27/2015

Updates

• Skill ramping has been implemented and now caps at 5x slowing down to 1.5x at high skill levels.

Skill ramping has been implemented. The current settings are 5x 0-60, 4x 60-70, 3x 70-80, 2x 80-90, 1.5x 90+

Ramping will be tweaked based on player input if needed.

Edited by WesncIsMe

Were going to be having a Halloween event coming up in the next couple of days!

Stay tuned for details.