Sign in to follow this  
Ragzad

Archery

Decided to start grinding archery on my alt since it was always the best way to gain bc and then i notice [14:14:07] Body control increased by 0.000008 to 27.434818. i thought they reverted back to the old gains so it was fair for new players to gain bc?

You don't suggest any changes.

But -1 to any changes to archery stat gain, stats aren't meant to go up fast

im suggesting they go back to how they used to be, and they did go up much faster before

im suggesting they go back to how they used to be, and they did go up much faster before

Well you must not have finished school because you don't say that anywhere in OP. All you say is that you thought they reverted. You also don't provide enough data for there to be a discussion on the topic. 

Either way, -1. 

• Like 1

Well you must not have finished school because you don't say that anywhere in OP. All you say is that you thought they reverted. You also don't provide enough data for there to be a discussion on the topic. 

Either way, -1. 

I mentioned that i thought the gains had been reverted back to the old gains since so many people complained when they nerfed archery the first time, no need for the hostility im only suggesting we make the gains the same as they used to be so its fair for people making new accounts.

archery as a whole should be reverted to before the September 11, 2014 patch, skillgain, effectiveness, armor nerf, all of it reverted

pretty sure the nerfed gains was left in due to increased bc gains from literally every other skill that gives it, makes it harder for priests though

Just make a WU server and give yourself 100 body control. Problem solved