Sign in to follow this  
FasterDoudle

Missing Wagon + 2 Horses

Signed on today after about a week and a half absence and found a wagon that had two horses hitched is missing from my deed (Brenwilde Firewatch.) First thought and still my favorite is I left it somewhere daft and forgot I didn't put it back in its normal parking spot. But, just not finding it. Then I noticed the new permissions seem to be all over the place and not working so well. So, now wondering if someone was able to make off with it?

If you did take off with it, please let me know as I'm completely cool with that--I'm mostly an EVE player and not a fan of all these protections--it just would be nice to not keep wondering if I lost it or the various updates and resets that seemed to be happening while I was away just plain zapped it from the DB.

Make a support, there was a directive by GMs telling people not to do exactly this.

Edit: and by this i mean stealing by taking advantage of the messed up permissions. :P

Edited by Nicrolis

Recovered, sans horses; looks like someone did steal it, drove it out to the middle of nowhere (at what must have been a heck of a slow pace) and then made off with just the horses.