Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

(can close) Jumble Sale Sword & Board, Pots, Drake Hide, Blood & Spyglass

Remaining items will be put on Merchant Lola at Blossom Market

As the title says, a bit of a jumble sale :)

Longsword 86.37 ql AD,Nim 29,LT 98,Coc 63 4s

Large Shield 55.38 ql 50c 30c

Brass Spyglass x2 70 ql 5s each (can't be mailed so these would need to be picked up sorry)

Black dragon hatchling drake hide 80 ql (no weight) (sold for 30c)

Goblin King blood (for mining potion) 3s

Salve of Frost 43.89 ql 50c 20c

Oil of the armour smith 87.84 QL 2s50c 1.5s sold via ingame pm

All prices plus cod, thanks for looking
(willing to consider reasonable offers if you think my prices are off, just tell me :))

Edited by Tilda

goblin blood cod fraeya please :)

[19:29:20] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

If you would put a reasonable price on your no wieght hide, I would buy it.   No weight i would assume is.001 and your talking copper not silver. so 30c and i will buy it.

Did a pc ingame (love our new trade channel) and spoke with Mike, he was correct and I had the price too high, so it's winging its' way to him now. PS it was .005 wt

Edited by Tilda

[20:27:27] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

ty Vortexxx

ouch Aarbi, it appears the spyglasses can't be mailed, my bad :(  I tried putting it in containers but the mailbox still says no. I'm so sorry, those will have to be picked up I fear.

Where abouts do you live Tilda? I'm interested in one of the Spyglasses but I fear you will live to far way for such an inexperienced player such as I.

I live at P 26 in Xanadu

Oh my yes Brimble I'm on Pristine, if you are a new player it is a long way and needs a boat. Feel very stupid not to have checked those could go in the mailbox but then it has been one of those days all around :lol: Think I might need to turn off the pc and go vegetate in front of the telly for awhile :blink:

• Like 1

i send a alt over tilda to pickup it on pristine

Edited by Aarbi

Aw that's great Aarbi, I'm just off to bed now and just checked here first, so it will have to be tomorrow sometime. Pm me if you like here or ingame what sort of time you want to meet, I'm happy to meet you at Blossom. I'm on UK time and can log in during the day and or the evening tomorrow.

Last call today. Not heard back from Aarbi, so still 2 spyglasses up for grabs. Reduced prices on all remaining items except the spyglasses.

Remaining items will be put on merchant Lola at Blossom Market