Sign in to follow this  
thirtynine

WTS/PC HIGH END Chars (93 WS,PVP MAG,FO,VYN,90 BS, NAHJO)

Holy moly JACK SPARROW. So many awesome toons. Will check all out and give pc in 1-2 days. 

Now pricecheck : After considering recent sales of last 1 month i am doing these pc's. One may get more or less coin depending on situation but my PC's are mostly damm accurate since i have bought and sold some toons. 

#1 Thirtynine400-450

#2 Worldtender (PVP MAG PRIEST)- 200-250

#3 Kurwer (FO PRIEST)- 300-350

#4 Bathor (VYNORA PRIEST)- 400

#5 Kevyn (MASTER BLACKSMITH)- 150-200

#6 Theonardo (NAHJO PRIEST- 200-250

#7 Yamuliss (FO PRIEST)- 250-300

#8 Branith (FO Battery)- 20-30

Edited by Gaul

Thanks for the honest assessment, pretty close to what people have offered so far.  After 18 hours been offered slightly more on 4 of these accounts.  Slightly less on 3 accounts and no offers I can remember on #8.  Couple people are getting close to what I feel is a fair buyout price on a few accounts.

No surprises, #2 is getting most interest followed by #1.

I appreciate everyone who is interested so far.  I am seriously considering all reasonable offers.

Bit surprised only 1 person is publicly posting a PC.

Will see how it turns out in the end.

• Like 1

Gauls pc is right on wish you would of linked these earlier before I bought 3 other accounts. Ill offer you 350e for the vyn priest if you dont get a better offer. If you decide to auction these ill be bidding on atleast 2 of them.

Perhaps if he auctions them though the market has been saturated with accounts lately so not sure.

I'd love to give a price check, but I've been so out of the loop I can't help. 

I was also intrested in the Nahjo priest, but have decided to actually save for once. lol

I'd say I feel like Gaul has a good idea, but take that with a grain of salt, as I've been gone for a bit and have only seen auctions here and there.  

Good luck with the sale if you decide to go through.

i have seen a few accounts sell private for 700+ in last few weeks im sure he will still easilly find a buyer and good prices.

Yeah I thought about making an offer as a new player that is getting RSI from the grind lol. But with wurm unlimited round the corner I couldn't justify it. However, hardcore vets will snap this up if their pockets are big enough IMHO.

Oops. Double post. Damn my phone!

Edited by wazcool

Thank you all that have bid already and who have posted PC's.

I admit I hate negotiating and don’t have time for all the haggling.  I have decided to go to auction with all characters.  There has been significant interest in most of the characters, to warrant an Auction.

In the last 24 hours I have received offers higher than expected on all but 1 toon.  ALL characters have had interest and bids.

SPECIAL FOR BIDDERS

I personally have never had a clue of what the market price was when purchasing a character cause I’m a casual player.  So I have decided to do something interesting for serious bidders.

I may accept a buyout offer but will probably let the auction run unless offer is significantly higher than any outstanding public offers.

Allowing Buyouts with a twist.

I have received a bunch of buyout offers already, and will probably get more before auction closes.    

1) For the top 10 bidders of a specific character.  If I accept a buyout, you will be notified (via PM) at the end of Auction what the 2nd highest offer for that Character was.  Top buyout offer will be closed for privacy, unless winner allows me to share the info, in which case I will PM the top 10 bidders the buyout price.  This will allow bidders to have an idea of market price for future buys.  Consider it a community service.

2) Counter Offer, Current top bidder will be notified before I accept buyout of what buyout is.  They will have a limited time to give a counteroffer.

3) I reserve the right to offer option 2) to the 2nd place bidder also if they are close enough to the top bidder at the time of buyout.

4) Obviously no need for 1), 2) or 3) if character sells through normal auction as final price is already public.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/131977-wta-high-end-chars-93-wspvp-magfovyn90-bs-nahjo/

So if you are sick of being outbid on buyout and never know how far off you are.  Make sure you are in the top 10 bidders for the character and you will at least have a good idea.

Edited by thirtynine