Sign in to follow this  
Zamster

Why DLGaming?

I'm sorta confused as to why the devs choose to use DLGamer as apposed to just putting the price on steam for pre-ordering... The site has really bad reviews from multiple places, especially with pre-orders, I saw multiple cases where DLGamer just canceled pre-orders for no reason.

I guess I don't understand why they choose to use a shady french company instead of just putting it out on steam which is, if I understand it correctly, the only platform you can play wurm unlimited on?

Edited by Zamster

I suspect rolf wanted to avoid the HORRIBLE steam greenlit area. 

Which isn't a bad idea if you ask me.

• Like 1

You must be new around here, Blvd, Bitcoin, Player auctions ... hardly suprising.

• Like 1

I suspect rolf wanted to avoid the HORRIBLE steam greenlit area. 

Which isn't a bad idea if you ask me.

They don't need to avoid it because it's already *on* steam. It's already going to be released.

Well i am guessing it is out of Rolfs hands now it is the distributor that is doing the distribution of the game now.  As long as i get my steam key before the game goes on sale with steam i will be happy i guess. 

Edited by Kegan

its on steam because of DLgaming, from what i understand.

• Like 1

its on steam because of DLgaming, from what i understand.

I thought it was plug in digital or code club ab

• Like 1

Rolf knows nothing about these things, so he hired them to do the job. Lucky he learned to outsource or we still wouldn't have 3d animations.

and dlgaming locked in my country...

Well, will wait for steam release with ~7$ price in my country.

Edited by Velimir

I thought it was plug in digital or code club ab

Youre right, was plug in digital.

I preordered and haven't had a issue yet. Don't expect there will be one either. What I'd like to know as a Fan of Wurm Online is how well is the sales going so far with just the preorer running on DLgaming? Does it look popular yet. It's not my game or co. but just curious what the sales are looking like after a few days.

I'm sorta confused as to why the devs choose to use DLGamer as apposed to just putting the price on steam for pre-ordering... The site has really bad reviews from multiple places, especially with pre-orders, I saw multiple cases where DLGamer just canceled pre-orders for no reason.

I guess I don't understand why they choose to use a shady french company instead of just putting it out on steam which is, if I understand it correctly, the only platform you can play wurm unlimited on?

Dear Zamster,

We doesn't know why you're considering us as shady, we believe you're confusing us with an another store, is there any way to provides links relating bad reviews about us on not providing game code for preorders? All stores get bad reviews, noone is perfect.

To estimate our service, we advise you to browse our trustpilot page https://fr.trustpilot.com/review/www.dlgamer.com

Edited by DLgamer
  • Like 1

Dear Zamster,

We doesn't know why you're considering us as shady, we believe you're confusing us with an another store, is there any way to provides links relating bad reviews about us on not providing game code for preorders? All stores get bad reviews, noone is perfect.

To estimate our service, we advise you to browse our trustpilot page https://fr.trustpilot.com/review/www.dlgamer.com

Dude, don't sweat it. If people believed all the garbage that floats on this forum we would be drowning in bull dung.

Dear Zamster,

Hello there, so, why DLgamer region locked from Russian Federation?

Edited by Velimir

Hello there, so, why DLgamer region locked from Russian Federation?

He don't like the Putin.

certain countries (mentioning no names, but pretty much all of them) have a long memory about conflicts, and embargoes tend to last a lot longer than they reasonably should.

it's not fair and i don't like it, but that's the sad state of the world :'(

• Like 1

certain countries (mentioning no names, but pretty much all of them) have a long memory about conflicts, and embargoes tend to last a lot longer than they reasonably should.

it's not fair and i don't like it, but that's the sad state of the world :'(

Maybe you will ban me because I'm russian?  <_< Jez.

I just want to preorder at full price, because, you know, its will be unfair to pay devs regional price, something around ~7$ -30% to steam.

Edited by Velimir

Perhaps the publisher choose to do it like this because you cannot use steam's 2 hour refund policy for games which you bought outside of steam. Thus you cannot request a refund for this pre-order, while you could if you pre-ordered on steam.

Perhaps the publisher choose to do it like this because you cannot use steam's 2 hour refund policy for games which you bought outside of steam. Thus you cannot request a refund for this pre-order, while you could if you pre-ordered on steam.

Which is why I will just wait for release on steam.

• Like 1

They seemed fine, got key way before launch of game.

They seemed fine, got key way before launch of game.

You better not be leaving me with all these crazy people and a pile of rares. I'll kill you. ;)

Edited by Druidnature