Sign in to follow this  
Heboric

20% of what?

I just woke up to see the announcement that we can pre-order WU with a 20% discount. However, I still haven't seen a price mentioned, so I'm left with a very uncomfortable feeling.......20% of what?

Has there been some other announcement I missed?

Edited by Heboric

Well, the price is on the steam page and the website they linked.

The price is not on steam but the official post today said it will only be 10% off on steam so will be around $27 there at first. 

Edited by Kegan

I stuck my monies in.

It says wait.

Sad Keenan is sad.

BUT READY.

Wurm isn't on the website at the link shown above.  I guess they took it down?

Edited by Eyesgood

it is there but use this:

http://www.dlgamer.us/wurm.html

for me at least you cannot search the dlgamer website to find wurm or look in the pre-order category as neither will bring it up.  But if you put the link in directly wurm will show.

• Like 1

it is there but use this:

http://www.dlgamer.us/wurm.html

for me at least you cannot search the dlgamer website to find wurm or look in the pre-order category as neither will bring it up.  But if you put the link in directly wurm will show.

Also once you go to that link you are locked out of the main dlgamer website since it always takes you back to the wurm page unless you delete the cookies in your browser. (well for me anyway)

I emailed them about it and they say that is normal but that seems odd to me.

Edited by Kegan

same for me Kegan, I had to use another browser to get to the main dlgamer site.  Very odd.

So 4 months premium time, not bad. Will be profitable for me fast. If they had done that 5 years ago I could have saved 400 euro.

Dear Wurm Online Community,

We permit ourselves to intervene to clarify some points we hope you will be indulgent with us.

We believe to a link problem. Purchase on DLgamer EU domains can only be done by Europeans residents, United kingdom residents should head to http://www.dlgamer.co.uk/wurm.html, rest of world can purchase on http://www.dlgamer.us/wurm.html in USD

If you want to get more informations/feedbacks about our services, you can check our Trustpilot score page : >https://fr.trustpilo...www.dlgamer.com

DLgamer company is based in Europe and one of the oldest official PC games platform in Europe.

About us & FAQ pages will be added to landing pages quickly

If you have any others feedback or recommendations feel free to share and for any technical issues, feel free to contact us at support@dlgamer.com.

Sincerely
DLgamer staff

Edited by DLgamer
  • Like 1

i am kind of starting to see why their website has issues, lol

Edited by Kegan

I don't care where I buy it, and do not care about a couple of €s. I heard that Steam takes 30% of every transaction, no idea about dlgamer. What would leave the most to Code Club, a purchase at -20% from dlgamer (22.39€), or at -10% from on Steam (which still does not display a price)?

I don't care where I buy it, and do not care about a couple of €s. I heard that Steam takes 30% of every transaction, no idea about dlgamer. What would leave the most to Code Club, a purchase at -20% from dlgamer (22.39€), or at -10% from on Steam (which still does not display a price)?

Doesnt DLgamer mail the steamkeys to you, so in a way, you are still buying it on steam, since DLgamer buys the game-keys from steam itself (most likely much cheaper then us offcourse so it can bring in some profit).

I'll just wait for the steam release in a few weeks, -10% or -20% not that big of a deal on a 30€ game.

I didn't have issue with there web site of course i'm running windows 10 and using edge the new web browser.

I'll just wait for the steam release in a few weeks, -10% or -20% not that big of a deal on a 30€ game.

I just remembered how the last time I bought something outside of Steam (besides Gamersgate, these just give you Steam keys) it was on GreenManGaming, and they wanted me to install their own client and DRM, and that will be too much. DLGamer mentioning some kind of "Secure download and Activation" on the store page kind of goes into the same direction of yet another client. I'd rather wait for Steam too then.