Sign in to follow this  
Carmichael

Armageddon (PvP)

I encountered a problem yesterday. Trying to place a mine door, i could not, sayed it is pvp zone so you cannot do that. No warning for it being pvp zone..

I deleted all zones last night. It might have been in the HoTa zone. Were you around the center island?

No we went to another island.

Hmm that's odd, should be fixed as soon as the new map is put in.

The whole point of this server is to get into the fight asap, without having to remake your gear for 1-3 hours or grind skills for a long time. If you don't like it, then just simply don't play it. Or go and make your own server.

Well even with that skill curve it was easy to get skills to 90+ and most of the arrows turned 50ql on the first imp due to that high % to raise it to 50, the first day I was already in archery gear and firing on any enemies who came close to the starter deed. 

it wasn't a problem, but if you want all of your skills to be 100 after 1-3 hours now that is not fun at all, for what I see for myself is torture since you will NEVER get that lucky on the main game you pay for, hehe. 

Updated OP.

New Map! Server is officially up and running!

If you encounter any problems let me know!

Currently playing on the server with Carmichael doing an impalong.  Great server so far!

Was playing a little more, was fun. Now i am stuck at 99,96 wc so i will be back. Skillgain is fast, not sure how big the map is, so i have to see that and see how the hunting will go.

might i suggest http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133085-alpha-single-player-priest-mod/ its not just singleplayer works fine in multi

also no starting deeds for any kingdom thus no banks and needing money to make a deed means that deeds are not possible to be made

I'll look into that, every kingdom has a start deed when you start, you'll just be spawned in the water which I'll fix today so you can spawn at the start deed.

3 timing things I noticed while playing yesterday:

1.  Still limited in gaining faith per prayer per X time limit.  Prayers also take 30 seconds

2.  Crops go fallow (nothing to harvest) from sow to fallow in about 2-3 hours.  In the time it took me to go from JK spawn to WL and back, my crops were dead

3.  Charcoal Piles take forever to take damage.

Not sure if anyone has figured out how to mod these things... but would be nice to have Charcoal piles tick up damage quickly, be able to pray as much as you want to gain faith/favor without 30 second timer, and to have Crops sit around for a full day at "full growth" if possible.

3 timing things I noticed while playing yesterday:

1.  Still limited in gaining faith per prayer per X time limit.  Prayers also take 30 seconds

2.  Crops go fallow (nothing to harvest) from sow to fallow in about 2-3 hours.  In the time it took me to go from JK spawn to WL and back, my crops were dead

3.  Charcoal Piles take forever to take damage.

Not sure if anyone has figured out how to mod these things... but would be nice to have Charcoal piles tick up damage quickly, be able to pray as much as you want to gain faith/favor without 30 second timer, and to have Crops sit around for a full day at "full growth" if possible.

I'm slowly looking into all of that, I'll see if I can get the priest mod up and running today.

Priest mod is up and running! :)  I spent the last hour or so testing it. It should work 100%. If you encounter any problems let me know here.

For crops/coalpiles if there is a .class file hanging around somewhere for it let me know.

• Removed costs for placing deeds, just upkeep remains. Which can be gained from draining traders who have few hundred gold on them(they reset on daily restarts)

What's the server name listed as? I found it once but can no longer find it

What's the server name listed as? I found it once but can no longer find it

Armageddon (PvP)

noticed something while praying and farming yesterday.  there is a "bird chirp" sound clip that plays when Farms transition to the next stage of their growth.  3-4 chirps, and the crops are ready (which was bout 10-20 minutes I believe)

and I doubt there is any way to "separate" crop cycles if they are dependent on such a hard coded tick rate... Unless you can somehow get rid of the "fallow/overgrown" stage and crops would just sit there at "Ripe" Or, increase the amount of cycles and give them like 100 "Ripe" cycles ;) lol...

Edited by Jarosz

and I doubt there is any way to "separate" crop cycles if they are dependent on such a hard coded tick rate... Unless you can somehow get rid of the "fallow/overgrown" stage and crops would just sit there at "Ripe" Or, increase the amount of cycles and give them like 100 "Ripe" cycles ;) lol...

There is a way, I just don't really want to go into the code myself as I don't know to much about coding myself. So I'm just waiting for the classes to come out with the code already done :P

Edited by Carmichael

There is a way, I just don't really want to go into the code myself as I don't know to much about coding myself. So I'm just waiting for the classes to come out with the code already done :P

It looks like Joedobo is on to something in the Modding forums...

I had suggested a While loop that counts increments to a Server set variable which server admins could adjust to pick how long they want crops sticking around.  I think he was working on a randomized crop stage call.