Sign in to follow this  
Carmichael

Armageddon (PvP)

Currently working on it. I just go home from work. If/when the server does go up, it may have multiple downtimes. to adjust settings. I'll try to see if I can get it up and running in an hour hopefully. I'll keep you guys updated.

Cara i will join you. Keep player limit per kingdom like 10 or 20. Also start all toons with 50 archery 70 FS 80 taming and 31 BC. Let this one be the first try and we can work out more in the coming week. Keep server online for 2-3 hours and if things all work. We can do a restart for a 15 day map.

Cara i will join you. Keep player limit per kingdom like 10 or 20. Also start all toons with 50 archery 70 FS 80 taming and 31 BC. Let this one be the first try and we can work out more in the coming week. Keep server online for 2-3 hours and if things all work. We can do a restart for a 15 day map.

Edited by Carmichael

Currently have it up and running Wurm Unlimited Challenge PvP server. Let me know what you guys think?

Okay, so its been a few hours of the server being up. Currently running well, with no problems.

Currently: Scattering rare large magical chests with gold coins to get some money flowing into the system. Spawning uniques as well, although not to many.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I'd initally want there to be pmks only. if there is a way to tweak that soon ill do. But for now ill add hots,jk,mr sometime soon within the next day or so

Remove the ability to champ, remove meditation paths as well or it will be all sotg running around. Or make it permanent death for champs and only one per kingdom with their champ time being like two weeks so various people can go for it.

Edit - have not been on it yet but what I mentioned would certainly make pvp more fun.

Edited by Egard

Remove the ability to champ, remove meditation paths as well or it will be all sotg running around. Or make it permanent death for champs and only one per kingdom with their champ time being like two weeks so various people can go for it.

Edit - have not been on it yet but what I mentioned would certainly make pvp more fun.

I would totally do that, but at the moment the is no way to have that in the settings. I also don't want to mess with the current code.

Now up with HotS! Come and play how it used to be! HotS vs WL (freedom)

Random rare large magic chests are scattered around the map (I honestly don't even know where i put them) with gold/silver coins. come on in and have some fun from WO

Edited by Carmichael

At this moment, very  few. most likely due to people playing on other servers and trying them out and or making their own.

Bump, going to remove Freedom kingdom tomorrow, will instead add a Jenn-Kellon kingdom and Mol-rehan kingdom. I'll also try and upload a map showing all the start towns. also will remove any other spawns that aren't needed.

Hota zone will also be removed, from what I see it doesn't work.

What about BL? Can give some feedback, timers look good, skills also, tho considering all skills 70 might not be that good. (70 lockpicking, locksmithing and some other skills that you would never get to that from the start. All in all played for 30 mins, seems like a good consept.)

Edited by Wulfgarr

So uh, whats the server name

I guess i found it... dull name :P

Edited by WarRager

So i played a little more. A few suggestions. Start all skills at 0 and have the curve+ the current stats as they are atm (can ofc have 70 FS and 70 Shortsword+Small shield). As it is soo easy to level up id like that.

Second suggestion is about iron. I dug up quite a bit and found no iron. No iron means no gear + no boats. So i swam S to the area and found no iron either. Can be my bad luck but in the end i wasted alot of times, my tools ql dropped quite a bit and timers got longer. I could not build a rowboat because no iron = no ropetool = no mooring rope = no boat.

What about BL? Can give some feedback, timers look good, skills also, tho considering all skills 70 might not be that good. (70 lockpicking, locksmithing and some other skills that you would never get to that from the start. All in all played for 30 mins, seems like a good consept.)

BL is still there.

For today's updates

• All three kingdoms will be focused in the center of the map. (BL v JK v MR)

I may have made a huge mistake with destroying the WL/BL and spawning a new one, but in GM I can't seem to interact with it, also doesn't show the beams of light. I'll see if there is a way to fix it today/tomorrow. (Work in Progress) 

If you want to be a follower, pm me your in-game name, and faith you wish to follow, I'll have to manually set that up we both need to be online at the same time. (Faith will be set to 10)

The skills can be toned down a lot since I figured out the correct timers and skill-gains finally. 30-50 skill start? Minus fighting (Will stay at 70). For now it will stay until Saturday 10/31/15. Will be the official, official start of the server with a new server name and map/skill reset.

So i played a little more. A few suggestions. Start all skills at 0 and have the curve+ the current stats as they are atm (can ofc have 70 FS and 70 Shortsword+Small shield). As it is soo easy to level up id like that.

Second suggestion is about iron. I dug up quite a bit and found no iron. No iron means no gear + no boats. So i swam S to the area and found no iron either. Can be my bad luck but in the end i wasted alot of times, my tools ql dropped quite a bit and timers got longer. I could not build a rowboat because no iron = no ropetool = no mooring rope = no boat.

Can set it to 0. but there is no way of setting any other individual skills other then fighting to 70. I'll also look into working a new map on the server, to see how that goes, but so far not well since it's been freezing up on me and I don't want to delete any files I wouldn't want to.

I replaced all the maps files and the server client freezes up, and stop responding, it must be due to the zones and whatnot that is already there, but I'm not sure if I delete that fill it will mess a bunch of other stuff up.

I'll just make a copy of the entire folder and delete stuff until I can get it to work for me. Probably over the weekend though when I have a lot more time.

Edited by Carmichael

Can set it to 0. but there is no way of setting any other individual skills other then fighting to 70. I'll also look into working a new map on the server, to see how that goes, but so far not well since it's been freezing up on me and I don't want to delete any files I wouldn't want to.

Sure, i think the pace is good. I love the timers lenght and how easy it is to skill up, but really kills for me being stuck on that island without iron. Well didnt mean 0 :D but 1 on other skills. Another thing please allow dropping stuff at the starter deed. Picked up 6 logs, now have to walk to the perimter to drop.. kinda kills it for me. Maybe make a public mine with iron on it so newbies can get some iron (low ql maybe - 20 or 30) for basic stuff so they can venture off the starting island? Havent tried but i think getting to the island on N with swimming... is rather impossible.

Edited by Wulfgarr

Sure, i think the pace is good. I love the timers lenght and how easy it is to skill up, but really kills for me being stuck on that island without iron. Well didnt mean 0 :D but 1 on other skills. Another thing please allow dropping stuff at the starter deed. Picked up 6 logs, now have to walk to the perimter to drop.. kinda kills it for me. Maybe make a public mine with iron on it so newbies can get some iron (low ql maybe - 20 or 30) for basic stuff so they can venture off the starting island? Havent tried but i think getting to the island on N with swimming... is rather impossible.

I like the idea with a starter mine and all. I'll try and set that all up when I get on today.

• Like 1

I like the idea with a starter mine and all. I'll try and set that all up when I get on today.

Im in, if you need any help or anything (wulfgar ingame)

Can you please figure out how to get HOTA back in! Not having it kinda kill the want to play this server. HOTA helps get people to pvp and I find it to be really fun.

I'll look into getting it to work on the current map, but I'll have it added in on the new map.

All the above is done, figured out how to add new maps.

I encountered a problem yesterday. Trying to place a mine door, i could not, sayed it is pvp zone so you cannot do that. No warning for it being pvp zone..